260 King St. #1413
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 814 Sq. Ft.
The Beacon 260 King St. #1413
Address: 260 King Street #1413
Building: The Beacon
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 814
HOA Dues: $709.99
Located on the upper floors of the Beacon tower, this one bedroom, one bathroom condo boasts panoramic views from Twin Peaks through the downtown San Francisco cityscape and to the San Francisco Bay and Bay Bridge. The spacious floor plan is over 800 sq. ft., with an open living/dining area that has plenty of natural light. There is a well-appointed chef’s kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, and granite countertops. The bedroom also has an expansive window line with a dazzling city backdrop and features a large walk-in closet with custom organizers. The luxurious bathroom is outfitted with subway tiles and has a laundry closet with a washer and dryer. Unit updates include custom paint, designer light fixtures, and wide plank hardwood flooring.
The Beacon is one of San Francisco’s most distinguished buildings and offers a modern, luxurious lifestyle to its residents. Common area amenities include a 25-yard outdoor heated pool, 2 spas, a fitness center with a sauna, a private dog park, a club house including a catering kitchen and a 50-inch plasma TV, a business center and a 24 hour-attended lobby area in the 260 King building.
In the intersection of San Francisco Mission Bay, South Beach and SOMA neighborhoods, the Beacon is in a very convenient, desirable location, truly the heart and soul of Mission Bay. With farmers’ markets at the Ferry Building and UCSF Campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and countless restaurants and bars, amenities and attractions are all around. Caltrain and Muni at your doorstep, and easy access to the Bay Bridge, 280 and 101 freeways, and BART make transportation simple.
When your home is at the Beacon, you enjoy the epitome of luxury living in San Francisco.
• 814 sq. ft. per tax records
• Tower level home with expansive city views
• Modern sophistication and open floor plan
• Great light
• Well-appointed kitchen with custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
• Bedroom features large walk-in closet
• In-unit laundry
• 1-car leased parking for $133 per month
• HOA dues: $709.99
• Mission Bay HOA fee: $33 per month
• 24-hour doorman, concierge and security
• Business center with conference room
• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated 25-yard outdoor swimming pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• San Francisco’s only private dog park
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood