260 King St. #645
San Francisco Condo for Sale
In the heart of San Francisco’s Mission Bay, the Beacon is all about location. Across the street from AT&T Park, home of the World Series Champion Giants, and with Safeway, Wells Fargo Bank, Mizu Spa, and Starbucks all downstairs, you never have to go far for the essentials. The Beacon is walking distance from the Farmers markets at the Ferry building or UCSF campus, South Beach Harbor, SFMOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and countless restaurants and bars. With CalTrain and Muni at your door steps, easy access to the Bay Bridge and 280 and 101 freeways, and BART a short walk away, the Beacon is well-connected to the greater Bay Area.
Complementing its amazing location are its great floor plans and amenities. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and HKS Architects, the Beacon has 595 units on 16 floors. Common area features and amenities includea 25-yard outdoor heated pool, 2 spas, a fitness center with sauna, a private dog park, a club house including a catering kitchen and a 50-inch plasma TV, and a 24 hour-attended lobby with a luxurious seating area.
Home features include:
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Open living/dining area with views of Twin Peaks
• Beautiful dark hardwood floors in living area (installed 2012)
• Open kitchen with granite countertop and stainless steel appliances
• Large walk-in closet
• In unit washer/dryer
• Parking available for $133.71 per month
• HOA dues $741.59 per month (includes Mission Bay Community Enhancement Dues)
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.