260 King St. #909
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 823 Sq. Ft.
Condo with City Views and Luxurious Amenities
Address: 260 King Street #909
Community: The Beacon
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 823
HOA Dues: $721
Sold On: 28-Mar-2018
Recently refreshed with stunning wide-plank hardwood floors and new stainless steel appliances, this 823 sq. ft. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo (per tax records) has an in-unit washer and dryer, a spacious bathroom, and ample closet space. Leased parking is available on site for $170.66 per month. Current HOA dues are $721 per month plus the Mission Bay Enhancement Fee of $32.50 per month.
At the junction of San Francisco’s Mission Bay, South Beach and SOMA districts, the Beacon is all about location. Just across the street is AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants and in close proximity are the Ferry Building, UCSF campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and restaurants and bars such as Saison, Marlowe, and District. With Safeway, Tender Greens, and Starbucks at the street level of the building, you will never have to go far for the essentials. Many commuting options are available; Caltrain, Muni, BART and access to freeways are all within a short distance from the Beacon. The location is unbeatable for access to the Peninsula and downtown San Francisco.
Complementing its ultra-convenient location are the Beacon’s great amenities which include a heated outdoor lap pool; 2 spas; a fitness center with saunas; a private dog park; and a clubhouse complete with a catering kitchen. The well-appointed and spacious lobby is managed by an attendant 24/7. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and HKS Architects, the Beacon has 595 units on 16 floors.
• 24-hour doorperson/concierge
• Business center with conference room
• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated outdoor lap pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• Private dog park
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood
• Walk Score of 95, a “Walker’s Paradise”; Bike Score of 94, a “Biker’s Paradise”; Transit Score of 97, a “Rider’s Paradise”
• Easy freeway access and public transit within the city and down the Peninsula