2600 18th St. #14
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale
2600 18th St. #14
Address: 2600 18th Street #14
District: Inner Mission
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
HOA Dues: $497.51
For those seeking a modern live/work loft where Mission meets Potrero, look no further. The dramatic views from this home give you an amazing perspective. This corner, spacious tri-level loft can accommodate everything from urban professionals to small businesses, and even metropolitan families who desire a space to discover and establish their own aesthetic within an eclectic community. With high level of finishes, remodeled gas chef’s kitchen, and a versatile floor plan, 2600 18th Street is the quintessential San Francisco lifestyle.
Conveniently located between Potrero Hill, Mission, Castro, and SOMA,this exciting location affords you the best of everything–including the best weather in San Francisco! This luxurious tri-level residence features superb loft design and thoughtful details that make it feel like a true stand-alone home. Exceptional finishes are evident throughout the loft space: tile and granite countertops, built-in closets, a remodeled master bathroom, a wall of loft windows and stairwell skylight offering great natural light, and natural hardwood floors.
A chef’s kitchen complete with a new stainless steel refrigerator, gas range, mirrored and tiled backsplash, and dishwasher opens to a breakfast bar perfect for morning coffee or afternoon cocktails. A dedicated dining area seats 8 comfortably for formal dinner parties. A gas fireplace anchors the grand scale living space.
On the entry level, a custom-tiled foyer leads to a master bedroom with ample closet and wardrobe system included. This master bedroom is large enough for a sitting area, king-sized bed, and dressing area with a wardrobe wall. There is also a dedicated office with privacy panels.
The top floor mezzanine level hosts a full bathroom and can be configured as a master bedroom suite, family room, or a large office suite. The sliding door provides not only a great view but light and air. Celestory windows provide ample light and views of the blue sky. The top floor mezzanine also offers direct access to a common outdoor roof deck with sweeping views of Sutro Tower and Twin Peaks. Additional features include home security, in-unit washer/dryer, gym, additional independent storage, one car deeded parking, and bicycle parking.
2600 18th Street’s superb address will put residents in the hub of it all–24/7. The new Blue Bottle Coffee and Heath Ceramics are just down the street. This tree-lined, quiet block is steps from great restaurants like Flour and Water, Blowfish Sushi, Universal Cafe, Slow Club, and Coffee Bar. Conveniences such as the Potrero Hill Safeway, Whole Foods, Starbucks, and Atlas Cafe are just minutes away. Easy access to public transportation, 280, and downtown are at your doorstep. Come experience one of San Francisco’s most vibrant neighborhoods!
• Tri-level floor plan
• Great western light with views of Twin Peaks
• Soaring ceilings
• Large loft-style windows and skylights allow for an abundance of natural light
• Gas-burning fireplace
• Upgraded chef’s kitchen with Bosch stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher and gas range, granite countertops, tiled backsplash
• Large master suite with room for casual sitting room and dressing area
• Second bedroom with en-suite bathroom on mezzanine level
• Ample closet and wardrobe system included
• Roman solar shades installed on all windows
• Maple hardwood floors
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Deeded 1-car private indoor parking with additional storage
• Bike parking in garage available
• Direct access to a shared roof deck with Twin Peaks views
• Wired for high speed internet access
• Free fitness room in building
• Walk to restaurants, shops, galleries, climbing gym, coffee shops
• Easy access to the Bay Bridge, I-280 South and Caltrain
• Low monthly HOA dues of $497.51