2600 18th St. #19
3 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,936 Sq. Ft.
Inner Mission Penthouse Loft with Playful Sophistication
Address: 2600 18th Street #19
Community: 2600 18th St.
Neighborhood: Inner Mission
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
Square Feet: 1,936
Sold On: 04-Oct-2016
Artful updates, city views, and high-end finishes: this sophisticated top-floor 3 bedroom loft penthouse is the perfect mix of luxury and fun. Offering 3 full bedrooms over 3 levels of living, this spacious home is in a premier location: the Inner Mission. The Inner Mission is home to world-renowned eateries, boutique shopping, galleries, climbing gyms, yoga studios, the City’s best burrito, and numerous tech shuttle stops. This is truly a “Walker’s Paradise.”
Welcome to 2600 18th Street #19, a sophisticated but playful Inner Mission loft affording 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms over 1,936 sq. ft. of living space Masterfully designed, this loft home has incredible storage on all three levels. From the custom leather door handles to the mirrored model-worthy dressing room in the master bedroom, this amazing space is not to be missed.
The main entrance opens to an elegant foyer with an adjacent large utility room. On this level is a full bathroom and two fully-enclosed bedrooms. The floors are custom tile with Italian designer accents and the bathroom offers Carrara marble counters. The first bedroom features a huge walk-in closet with custom California Closet organizers. The second bedroom features a large built-in closet and can also be used as an office/guest room. Custom-designed leather door hardware accents add touches of luxury.
Up one floor is the massive living space featuring-floor to-ceiling windows with custom motorized solar shades and multiple skylights. The living area floors are real hardwood and the kitchen floors are custom ceramic tile; the kitchen counters are honed granite with a generous-sized breakfast bar. The appliances are stainless steel and include Viking and Bosch brands. Designer paint accents on this level add sophistication.
The top floor is the fabulous master suite. An oversize lofted bedroom area features ample space for both a bedroom set and a sitting area. Everything on this level is large scale. There are clerestory windows with custom solar shades that allow for controlling sunlight. The en-suite master bedroom offers Italian tile, Carrara marble, mirrored glass walls, ceramic tile flooring, and Hollywood vanity lighting. Worthy of a fashion model, this A-list bathroom gets you ready in high style.
The loft offers direct access to a common roof deck with views of Twin Peaks as well as one-car parking, independent storage, and a fitness center. This tree-lined block of Hampshire is within close proximity to excellent neighborhood eateries and restaurants like Blowfish Sushi, Slow Club, and Universal Café. Coffee Bar, Blue Bottle Coffee, and Heath Ceramics are all nearby. 2600 18th Street is a great location with easy access to public transportation, highways, and downtown San Francisco and is just 2 blocks from a Google shuttle stop.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,936 sq. ft. per tax records
• Tri-level floor plan
• Entry features brushed stainless steel
• Living room features metal and slate entertainment center with big-screen TV mount on reticulating arm
• Kitchen featuers honed granite counters and breakfast bar, stainless steel Bosch and Viking appliances, designer touch sensor faucet
• Master bathroom features ceramic tile floor, multi-head steam shower, touch faucet, Carrara marble counters, mirrored walls, professional makeup lighting, custom sliding barn door
• Energy-efficient designer toilets, showerheads, and sinks in both bathrooms
• Second bedroom features walk-in closet with California Closet systems
• Metal accent designer floor tiles
• Custom motorized solar shades
• Custom lighting on dimmers
• Significantly upgraded electrical systems and new sub panel
• Separate entrance to main living level plus direct access to building roof deck from top level
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Deeded parking in building garage
• Additional deeded storage in garage
• Common roof deck features amazing panoramic views, patio furniture, and gas grill
• Fitness center features treadmills, cycles, and yoga equipment
• Vibrant Inner Mission location
• 2 blocks from Google shuttle stop