2704 Mabel St.
2 BR, 1.5 BA Berkeley Home for Sale
Charming Turnkey Home in Hot South Berkeley
Address: 2704 Mabel Street
Neighborhood: South Berkeley
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 1.5 BA
Sold On: 21-Feb-2018
This charming 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home in hot Southwest Berkeley has been extensively and beautifully renovated. The spacious and light-filled foyer perfect for a mudroom gives a warm welcome and is a good place for your outdoor attire. It ushers you into a bright formal dining room adorned with a built-in buffet. In the heart of the living room is a commanding fireplace, and new dual-pane windows flood the home with natural light. The brand-new kitchen boasts a modern tile backsplash, an oversized stainless steel farmhouse sink, and premium stainless steel Electrolux appliances. The rear bedroom overlooks the lovely yard and features an en-suite bathroom; both bathrooms are tastefully appointed. There are refinished hardwood floors in some of the living areas and bedrooms. The landscaped backyard is great for play, dining al fresco, and entertaining. Bonuses that matter include a brand-new roof; a brand-new heating system and ducts; a concrete parking pad to the left of the home that can accommodate 3-plus cars; a brand-new sewer lateral; and washer/dryer hookups.
2704 Mabel is situated at the non-through end of Mabel so it is peaceful and vehicular traffic is light. Its location in the hot Southwest Berkeley neighborhood is merely a stone’s throw from San Pablo Park and a nice stroll to the cafes and dining on San Pablo. It has easy access to Ashby BART and Berkeley Bowl West.
• 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
• Open living room with fireplace
• Formal dining room
• Remodeled kitchen with quartz countertops, farmhouse sink, new cabinets, premium Electrolux stainless steel appliances
• Beautifully remodeled bathrooms
• Half bathroom added to the rear bedroom
• New light fixtures
• New double-pane windows
• Brand-new roof; heating system and ducts; tankless water heater; and sewer lateral
• New and refinished floors
• Washer/dryer hookups
• Landscaped backyard great for play, al fresco dining, and entertaining
• Concrete parking pad to the left of the home that can accommodate 3-plus cars