2779 Diamond St.
2 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Home for Sale
Charming Single-Family Home in the Heart of Glen Park
Address: 2779 Diamond Street
Neighborhood: Glen Park
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Sold On: 29-Mar-2016
This beautifully remodeled home is in the heart of Glen Park Village close to restaurants, shops, a gourmet market, and the new library. A commuter’s delight, 2779 Diamond Street is only 2 short blocks to a BART station and Muni and offers easy access to 101 and 280 freeways.
The home features an open flowing floor plan with 2 generous-sized bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The living room is complete with a dining area and a wood-burning fireplace surrounded in slate. Entertain in the huge eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, maple wood cabinets, and a professional-quality Jenn-Air range. The spa-like limestone bathroom has luxury fixtures, a maple wood vanity, and a rain shower. The oversized garage has ample storage and a washer and dryer.
Move right in to this lovely home in Glen Park.
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Bright and airy with skylights
• Living room features wood-burning slate fireplace
• Huge eat-in kitchen with premium fixtures and finishes
• Two large bedrooms
• Remodeled spa-like bathroom
• Large closets with premium custom closet systems and shoji screen doors
• Small backyard with deck perfect for barbecues and outdoor dining
• Recessed lighting
• Hardwood floors throughout living areas and bedrooms
• Large 1-car garage with generous storage areas, cabinets, and shelves
• Washer and dryer in garage
• Great location in the heart of Glen Park, close to BART, Muni, 101/280 freeways