2805-2807 Harrison St.
2 BR + 2 BR, 2.5 BA + 1 BA San Francisco 2-Unit Building for Sale
Upgrades Galore in the Inner Mission
Address: 2805-2807 Harrison Street
Neighborhood: Inner Mission
Bedrooms: 2 BR + 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA + 1 BA
Listed At: $1,495,000
Contemporary meets historical with this Edwardian 2-unit building in the Inner Mission.
2805 Harrison, the 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom unit, has been substantially remodeled and is ready for you to call home. An open living space offers plenty of room to cook, entertain, and relax. Classy countertops; spacious cabinetry; high-end appliances including gas cooking and a vented hood; and a pot filler complete the chef’s kitchen. There are two generously sized bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom, and a second bathroom off of entertaining area offers guests easy access. A finished bonus room downstairs is ideal for storage, a music space, or a yoga retreat. A washer and dryer in the unit complete the home.
2807 Harrison, the 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom top-floor unit, is currently tenant-occupied with partial carpet and linoleum.
The restaurants, cafes, shops, and entertainment of the 24th Street corridor are just outside your front door. SF Muni is on the corner and you are just 6 blocks to BART and one block to the community hub, Garfield Square, a lively 3.5-acre park with a playground; a clubhouse; an indoor heated pool; athletic courts; picnic and barbecue grounds; and public art. A few minutes away are the trendy Valencia Street corridor, Dolores Park, and highways 101 and 280. Street parking is available.
2805 Unit Features:
• 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• Contemporary open-concept floor plan
• Kitchen features quartz counters and backsplash with gray accents; high-end appliances including Bosch refrigerator; Viking gas range and hood; Viking dishwasher; Franke single pull-down kitchen faucet plus pot filler
• Bathrooms feature Duravit vanities; in-wall Toto toilets with Gerbert flushes; and Grohe and Hansgrohe faucets in full bathrooms
• Extra-high ceilings
• New European engineered oak hardwood flooring with radiant heating
• New energy-efficient recessed lighting
• Full-size LG washer/dryer in unit
• Bonus basement level finished storage room with separate utility closet
2807 Unit Features:
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Top-floor flat
• Partial carpet and linoleum
• Exterior paint by Docto Color
• John Dozier gold leafing of numerical addresses
• Street parking
• Convenient location on 24th Street corridor