2875 21st Street
Tri-Level Urban Loft in Hot Inner Mission
Located at the cross section of San Francisco’s most dynamic and eclectic neighborhoods, this tri-level 2 Bed/2.5 Bath offers flexibility and convenience. Custom luxury finishes, exposed timber accents, natural stone tile work, Soaring 19 ft ceilings and a gourmet chef’s kitchen complete this exceptional Live/Work space.
Thoughtful custom finishes are evident throughout this unique loft space: Gleaming Oak Hardwood Floors, Custom Designer Paint, Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen, and Exposed Timber accents complete this Modern yet warm Loft. Granite counters, tumbled stone floors and Slate accents are featured throughout. The top floor mezzanine level hosts a full Bathroom and can be configured as a Master bedroom suite, family room, or a large office suite. The Main Living area is an Open Kitchen/Dining/Living space and is perfectly suited for cooking and entertaining. A Slate -surround Gas fireplace and Double Height Windows with Juliet Balcony and powder room complete this floor. The 3rd Level is large enough for a sitting area/office and King Sized Bed. Alternatively it can be used as a separate Home Office or leased to a Small Business. Additional features include home security, in-unit washer/dryer, additional independent storage, bicycle parking. and one car deeded parking.
2875 21st offer residents an all access pass to the Best San Francisco has to offer. This tree-lined, quiet block is steps from renown restaurants and trendy nightlife. Flour and Water, Blowfish Sushi, Universal Cafe, Slow Club, and Coffee Bar. Potrero Whole Foods, Safeway, UCSF, and Mission Cliffs Gym are all easily accessible and just minutes away. Easy access to public transportation, 280, and downtown are at your doorstep.
• Mezzanine Master Suite with wall of Custom Closet and Spa-Like En Suite Bath
• 2nd Bedroom with Private direct Street Level access, Full Bath and 2 Walk In-Closets
• Private Outlook onto Lush Greenery and Mature Landscaping
• Soaring 19 ft high ceilings with Double Height Windows and Juliet Balcony
• Blond Oak Hardwood Floors
• Gas-burning Fireplace with Slate tile surround
• Upgraded Chef’s kitchen Stainless Steel appliances, Maple cabinetry with under lighting, gas range, honed granite countertops, designer subway tiled backsplash
• Ample closet and custom wardrobe system included
• Custom Double Height Window Draperies
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Reserved one car private indoor parking with additional storage
• Bike parking in garage available
• Wired for high speed internet access
• Walk to restaurants, shops, galleries, climbing gym, coffee shops, Walk Score 95
• Easy access to the Bay Bridge, I-280/101 and Caltrain
• Low monthly HOA dues of $288/mo
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.