288 3rd St. #201
2 BR, 2 BA Oakland Condo for Sale
288 3rd St. #201
Address: 288 Third Street #201
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Sold On: 04-May-2015
Rarely Available Corner Home with Gorgeous Northwest Views
288 3rd Street #201 is a rare 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner end unit in Jack London Square. This home feels like an oasis in an urban setting with views of downtown Oakland and the surrounding historic warehouse district. An elegant gallery-style entryway with oversized windows welcomes you from the front door. Immediately following is a large living and dining room area with an open kitchen, an excellent layout for entertaining. The master bedroom features downtown and hill views, an en-suite bathroom, and a large walk-in closet. The second bedroom is conveniently located adjacent to the second bathroom, convenient for guests.
Throughout this home there are 9-foot ceilings and exposed concrete walls. The well-appointed gas kitchen features ample storage and counter space, granite counters, and a convenient breakfast bar. Offering exceptional storage, this home also includes a storage unit in the garage and one-car deeded parking. Take advantage of a spacious and comfortable floor plan and then head up to the common roof deck where you’re greeted with observation seating, lounge chairs, and a full kitchen with dinner seating. It’s truly a fabulous amenity in this sunny and central location.
288 Third Street offers convenient urban living in a hip neighborhood featuring unique lofts, warehouses and galleries. Enjoy living close to BART, the ferry terminal, Amtrak, bus routes, cafes, restaurants, galleries, a farmer’s market…the list goes on and on. Come see what the buzz is about in Jack London Square.
• Second floor corner end 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo
• Sweeping Oakland, Marin headlands, and East Bay hills views
• Open living/dining area with 9′ ceilings and oversized windows
• Gas and granite kitchen with breakfast bar, perfect for entertaining
• Beautiful American cherry hardwood floors in living areas, high-end wool carpet in bedrooms
• Excellent storage throughout; additional storage space in garage included
• 1-car parking included in building garage
• Building features a well-maintained roof deck with outdoor kitchen and seating