288 3rd St. #405
2 BR + Den, 2 BA Oakland Condo for Sale
Coming Soon: Modern View Condo with Patio in Jack London Square
Address: 288 Third Street #405
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Sold On: 07-Dec-2015
288 Third Street #405 is a sleek and spacious view condo with a patio in the heart of Jack London Square in Oakland. This large fourth-floor home is over 1,250 sq. ft. and offers 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and a separate office alcove with custom office built-ins. The master suite has an en-suite bathroom and the home features 2 formal walk-in closets. High 9-foot ceilings and exposed concrete walls mirror the historic warehouse waterfront feel of the neighborhood.
The well-appointed gas kitchen features ample storage and counter space, granite counters, and a convenient breakfast bar. The home features several upgrades including custom glass tiling in the kitchen and bathrooms, ceramic tiling in both bathrooms, and custom closet organizers. The floor plan is well-designed and features a master bedroom with an en-suite master bathroom and walk-in closet. Both bedrooms feature wool carpet and the kitchen, living, and dining areas have rich cherry-stained hardwood floors. Unlike many others, this lovely home also boasts a spacious patio with downtown views, a perfect spot to relax after a busy day. The home includes an in-unit washer/dryer, a large storage cage in the building’s garage, and 1-car parking.
Take advantage of the spacious and comfortable floor plan and then head up to the common roof deck where you’re greeted with observation seating, lounge chairs, and a full kitchen with dinner seating. There are lights and fully integrated heat lamps for later in the evenings. It’s truly a fabulous amenity in this sunny and central location.
288 Third Street offers convenient urban living in a hip neighborhood featuring unique lofts, warehouses, and galleries. Enjoy living close to BART, the ferry terminal, Amtrak, bus routes, cafes, restaurants, galleries, a farmer’s market…the list goes on and on. Come see what the buzz is about in Jack London Square.
• Fourth floor 2 bedroom plus office, 2 bathroom condo
• 1,265 sq. ft. per tax records
• Large patio with downtown views
• Open living/dining area with 9-foot ceilings and oversized windows
• Gas and granite kitchen with breakfast bar, perfect for entertaining
• Beautiful American cherry hardwood floors in living areas, high-end wool carpet in bedrooms
• Excellent in-unit storage plus additional storage space in garage included
• Washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car parking included in monitored garage
• Building features view roof deck with outdoor kitchen and seating