288 3rd St. #504
2 BR + Den, 2 BA Oakland Condo for Sale 1,350 Sq. Ft.
High-End View Condo in Jack London Square
Address: 288 Third Street #504
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Parking: 2-Car Tandem
Square Feet: 1,350
Sold On: 13-Oct-2015
288 Third Street #504 is a spacious and bright high-end view condo in the heart of Jack London Square in Oakland. This large home is over 1,300 sq. ft. and offers 2 large bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and a separate office alcove. High 9-foot ceilings and exposed concrete walls mirror the historic warehouse waterfront feel of the neighborhood.
The well-appointed gas kitchen features ample storage and counter space, granite counters, and a convenient breakfast bar. The home features several upgrades including custom glass tiling in the kitchen and bathrooms, ceramic tiling in both bathrooms, and custom closet organizers. The floor plan is well-designed and features a master bedroom with an en-suite master bathroom and walk-in closet. Both bedrooms feature wool carpet and the kitchen, living, and dining areas have rich cherry-stained hardwood floors. The home includes an in-unit washer/dryer, a large storage cage in the garage, and 2-car tandem parking in the garage.
Take advantage of the spacious and comfortable floor plan and then head up to the common roof deck where you’re greeted with observation seating, lounge chairs, and a full kitchen with dinner seating. It’s truly a fabulous amenity in this sunny and central location.
288 Third Street offers convenient urban living in a hip neighborhood featuring unique lofts, warehouses, and galleries. Enjoy living close to BART, the ferry terminal, Amtrak, bus routes, cafes, restaurants, galleries, a farmer’s market…the list goes on and on. Come see what the buzz is about in Jack London Square.
• Fifth floor 2 bedroom plus office, 2 bathroom condo
• 1,350 sq. ft. per tax records
• Sweeping views of San Francisco, the Bay, Alameda, and Jack London Square
• Open living/dining area with 9-foot ceilings and oversized windows
• Gas and granite kitchen with breakfast bar, perfect for entertaining
• Beautiful American cherry hardwood floors in living areas, high-end wool carpet in bedrooms
• Excellent in-unit storage plus additional storage space in garage included
• Washer and dryer in unit
• 2-car tandem parking included in monitored garage
• Building features well-maintained roof deck with outdoor kitchen and seating