Indulge in the tranquil views of the Park, Mission Creek and Bay from this well designed residence at the Arterra. This pristine 11th floor condo overlooks the lawn of Mission Park through oversized windows. The gourmet kitchen includes an externally vented gas range and stainless steel refrigerator with high-end cabinetry and granite countertops. The property boasts many upgrades including a Fisher & Paykel refrigerator, luxurious dark wood flooring and rich custom painted walls accented by elegant crown moulding. Other notable features include: 1-car parking, in-unit washer and dryer, custom Alfa closet, European designed and manufactured Studio Becker cabinets, granite countertops and Duravit under-mount porcelain bathroom basin.
• Interior finishes of the residences designed by Kwan Henmi
• Sophisticated lobby with recycled and sustainable materials
• 24-hour attended front desk with concierge services • Wellness center with 1,400 square foot state-of-the-art fitness equipment • Community lounge with an indoor/outdoor fireplace • Entertainment system and kitchen • Rooftop sundeck with a barbecue and lounge area • Enclosed garage with controlled access and bicycle storage • Fully furnished suite for homeowners’ guests who wish to spend the night • Mission Bay Master Association: $35.15/month
Arterra is LEED Certified with Green Technologies
• Grasses and other materials used for Arterra’s roofs offer excellent insulation and reduce rainwater flow into the City’s drainage system • A completely smoke-free building • Formaldehyde-free European made cabinets • Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) emitting paint and carpeting resulting in high indoor air quality
• Entry lobby floors made of Enviroglas (recycled glass) • Entry lobby wood finishes harvested from sustainable forests as certified by the Forest Steward Council • Elevator lobbies feature cork flooring, a rapidly renewable resource
• Common area carpeting that is low VOC and manufactured locally using sustainable manufacturing techniques • Energy Star rated home appliances including gas ranges • Low-E, extremely energy efficient windows
• Dual-flush toilets and other water conserving features
• High-efficiency boiler
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.