3000 California St.
3 BR, 2 BA Oakland Home for Sale 1,689 Sq. Ft.
Extensively Rebuilt Upper Dimond Bungalow
Address: 3000 California Street
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,689
Sold On: 16-Nov-2017
Welcome to 3000 California Street, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom single-level bungalow on a prominent corner in Upper Dimond. This 1925-era bungalow has been extensively remodeled including opening and expanding the floor plan for a fresh, modern feel. There is a rebuilt garage with room for storage and a mature, drought-tolerant backyard oasis is perfect for relaxing or entertaining alike. Situated on an over 5,700 sq. ft. lot, this corner home is an impressive mixture of old and new.
As you enter the wood and glass Craftsman-style door, you are met with an open living/dining room and kitchen. Custom paint accents and bamboo flooring create a sense of modernity. The kitchen has been beautifully remodeled and offers exceptional storage space including a large island suitable for dining or working. Pendant lighting and granite counter tops add a sense of warmth. The appliances are stainless steel including a gas range.
All 3 of the bedrooms of this home can be found on the eastern side of the house, along with a full bathroom off the hall and a luxurious master suite with a master bathroom and direct access to the exterior grounds through Anderson French doors. Each bathroom offers travertine tile and glass bowl sinks in cedar vanities.
The home features custom lighting as well as new windows, and you have ample storage options including an oversized master walk-in closet, a large walk-in pantry off the kitchen, and a huge laundry room with a washer/dryer. The home also includes a rebuilt free-standing 1-car garage with additional storage.
3000 California is within close proximity to both the Dimond District and the Laurel District, with access to shopping, cafes, restaurants, and community events. There are also a casual carpool nearby and easy freeway access.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,689 sq. ft. of living space on 5,700 sq. ft. lot (per tax records)
• Open single-level floor plan
• Remodeled kitchen with granite and cherry accents, pendant lighting, stainless steel appliances, and large kitchen island
• Luxurious master bedroom with large walk-in closet and en-suite master bathroom
• Master bathroom includes jetted tub and free-standing shower with travertine tile and glass bowl sinks
• Guest bathroom with travertine tile and custom vanitiy
• Bamboo floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• Custom lighting
• Laundry room with washer/dryer in unit
• Stunning drought-tolerant fenced backyard wonderful for entertaining, relaxing, or gardening alike
• Extensively remodeled and expanded including new plumbing, new electrical, new windows
• Detached 1-car garage
• Coveted location on prominent corner lot in Upper Dimond, very close to Laurel and Dimond shopping, cafes, community destinations, and transport