301 Main St. #12A
2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,163 Sq. Ft.
City Views at the Infinity
Address: 301 Main Street #12A
Community: The Infinity
Neighborhood: South Beach
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,163
Listed At: Withdrawn
Enjoy dynamic San Francisco skyline views and thoughtful details at this premium Infinity Tower One home. The open floor plan includes a wonderful split 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom configuration with motorized window treatments, custom closet organizers, and premium carpet and tile flooring surfaces. A large U-shaped kitchen with Studio Becker, Bosch, and Thermador components and an open living/dining room space create the perfect setting for entertaining, and the large den is well suited as a home office or media space. The master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom and two closets (including a large walk-in closet) and the second bedroom and bathroom are pure luxury. An in-unit washer and dryer and deeded parking for one car complete the home as the perfect urban respite.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex in South Beach was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 floors and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75-foot-long indoor pool, club lounge with catering kitchen and bar, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade make it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country.
Within immediate proximity from your front door is the Embarcadero, a promenade running alongside the water, the Financial District, the Ferry Building, AT&T Park, and the best dining and shopping options the city has to offer. If work or play takes you away from the city, highway on-ramps to the East Bay and Peninsula are all within a few blocks.
Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
• 1,163 sq. ft. per tax records
• Kitchen features granite countertop with custom glass bar; Studio Becker cabinetry; and stainless steel Bosch and Thermador appliances
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, large walk-in closet, and additional closet, both with custom organizers
• Large den area perfect for home office
• Premium carpet and tile flooring
• Air conditioning and central heating
• Motorized window treatments and custom lighting fixtures
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Deeded 1-car parking
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 5,000 sq. ft. fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco!) fully equipped with state-of-the-art cardio machines and weight training equipment, yoga room with Pilates equipment, private massage rooms, and dry saunas
• 75-foot-long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• 2 executive meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
• Highly-rated Prospect restaurant on the ground floor of the building