301 Mission St. #3A
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Full-Service Luxury Condo in Yerba Buena
Address: 301 Mission Street #3A
Building: Millennium Tower
Neighborhood: Yerba Buena
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Sold On: 28-Aug-2015
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo with thoughtful upgrades and extra-high ceilings features a dynamic Manhattan-style city outlook. Situated on the Residences level at the Millennium Tower, one of San Francisco’s most sought-after luxury buildings, this sanctuary exudes sophistication and impeccable design. The five-star amenities and white-glove service in this full-service luxury condominium complex were designed specifically for the most discerning buyers.
From the moment you step into the home, you are enveloped in understated luxury and peaceful comfort. The unit was selected as a developer-staged showcase unit due to the open floor plan and dynamic city outlooks. Utmost attention to quality was considered in every detail.
In the kitchen, Studio Becker white oak cabinetry is elegant and modern. Polished brown quartzite countertops, a Bianco Crystal Porcelain full-height backsplash, and Grohe chrome faucets give the kitchen a modern and luxurious feel. The kitchen is outfitted with a Bosch four-burner gas cooktop plus a wall oven, a Bosch dishwasher with matching paneling, a Sub-Zero fridge with matching cabinet paneling, and a GE microwave.
The bathrooms are rich and comfortable with Studio Becker European walnut cabinetry, limestone floors, and polished Emperador dark marble countertops.
This unique home truly offers an incomparably luxurious world-class living experience in the heart of Yerba Buena/South Beach.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Top floor of the “Residences”
• Ultra-high ceilings
• Plenty of closet space (3 built-out closets!) with custom closet organizer upgrades
• Bathrooms feature Studio Becker European walnut cabinetry, Emperador dark marble countertops, and mocha crème limestone floors
• Pre-wired for state-of-the-art communication systems (Internet, phone, satellite, cable, and fiber-optic TV)
• Individually controlled A/C and heat
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Valet parking
• European rift-sawn white oak cabinetry by Studio Becker
• Polished brown quartzite countertop and island top
• Full-height Bianco crystal porcelain backsplash
• Grohe polished chrome faucet
• Bosch four-burner cook top in stainless steel finish
• Sub-Zero built-in refrigerator with rift-sawn white oak cabinet panels
• Bosch built-in wall oven in stainless steel finish
• Bosch dishwasher with rift-sawn white oak cabinet panel
• GE microwave in stainless steel finish
The Millennium Tower is a 58-story high-rise condo building centrally located in San Francisco’s south Financial District (Yerba Buena between SOMA and South Beach) at the intersections of Beale, Mission, and Fremont Streets. Developed by Millennium Partners of New York City for $350 million, designed by Glenn Rescalvo of Handel Architects, and built by Millennium Partners of New York City, the Millennium ushered in a new era of luxury and sophistication for the Bay Area. The fourth tallest building in San Francisco, the development is actually 2 separate buildings: a 58-story tower and an 11-story podium building.
Containing a total of 419 homes, the building evokes images of a crystal with a multi-faceted facade designed to reflect sunlight at various times of the day, much like a sparkling crystal in the sky, with the primary 25 floors of the tower containing the “Residences.” The quality of the amenity package is off the charts and raises the bar of city living in San Francisco. The 20,000 square-foot amenity complex includes a massive 5,500 square foot fitness center operated by Sports Club/LA, a children’s playroom, an outdoor terrace with beautiful landscaping and seating area, a 75-foot indoor competition lap pool under a large skylight, an adjacent hot tub, a wine cellar, a tasting room, a 2,500 square foot private lounge with food service from Michael Mina’s RN 74 just downstairs, and a screening room with a 100″ HD projector screen to top it off.
The Millennium Tower caters to the most sophisticated city dweller.
• 24-hour attended lobby and concierge
• 20,000 sq.ft. private club level
• Indoor saline lap pool
• Wine tasting room and cellar
• Private bar and lounge
• Screening room with 100″ HD projector
• Children’s room
• Outdoor terrace
• 5,500 sq. ft. fitness center on site