308 Lina Ave.
4 BR + Den, 3 BA Alameda Home for Sale 3,179 Sq. Ft.
Alameda Bayport Beauty
Address: 308 Lina Avenue
Bedrooms: 4 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 3 BA
Square Feet: 3,179
Sold On: 11-Jul-2018
This lovingly maintained, prized Bayport home is a famed Plan 9 style with 4 bedrooms plus a den, 3 full bathrooms, and many options and upgrades from the original architect. This home features an enclosed patio space perfect for grilling and entertaining.
On the first floor, the formal foyer opens up to spectacular vaulted ceilings, the formal living room, the dining/family room, and the chef’s kitchen with access to the yard and attached garage. The living room has a wood-burning fireplace. The open family/dining room is located just off of everyone’s favorite room to hang out in: the kitchen. With a wood-burning fireplace, Brazilian cherry wood floors, and a view of the backyard, it has plenty of space for guests to keep you company while you prepare a meal on a Thermador stove, in the double ovens, or fresh from the double-door refrigerator. Make your all of your gourmet-cooking dreams come true with Caesarstone counters (and backsplash) and modern maple glass cabinets in this exquisite eat-in kitchen. Also on this level is a spacious master bedroom that would make a convenient guest room.
Just beyond the staircase you will find a converted loft space that has potential to be used as a guest room, office, or playroom. Adjacent to that room are two more bedrooms, a second full bathroom, and a laundry room complete with shelves and a sink. On the right side of the stairs is a grand master suite with a full bathroom and walk-in closet. The master bathroom features double sinks, a soaking tub, a separate shower stall, and gorgeous marble finishes with lots of natural light.
The home is completed with a slate backyard with a patio and an attached 2-car garage with an electric charging station for both vehicles; one is rated for Teslas at 40 amps and one is a Level 2 240-volt charger for smaller-battery cars.
This grand residence’s location is an oasis for anyone who desires a plethora of lifestyle options and amenities within easy reach. Bayport is close to Alameda landing shops and restaurants; Bayport Park; Ruby Bridges Elementary School; the College of Alameda; Marina Village Shopping Center; the Webster/Posey Tunnel to downtown Oakland; and the Alameda ferry.
• 4 bedrooms plus den, 3 bathrooms
• 3,179 sq. ft. per tax records
• Dramatic 2-story tiled foyer with grand staircase with landing
• Formal living room with wood-burning fireplace
• Kitchen features a built-in china cabinet and service buffet, Thermador gas-stove, built-in microwave, double ovens and interior access to a double garage.
• Open family/dining room with wood-burning fireplace and a view of the enclosed backyard
• First-floor bedroom perfect for guest bedroom or second master bedroom
• Converted loft space great for use as den, office, guest room, playroom
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with soaking tub and spacious shower stall
• Laundry room with storage shelves, sink, washer, and dryer
• Brazilian cherry hardwood floors in living room, large tile in kitchen, stain-resistant Berber carpeting throughout upstairs bedrooms and den
• Nest thermostats for wireless/remote temperature control
• Nest Protect smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detector
• State-of-the-art Cat-6 wiring
• Owner-owned solar panels
• 2-car electric charging station in garage: one rated for Tesla at 40 amps and one Level 2 240-volt charger for smaller-battery cars
• Slate backyard with patio space
• Manicured neighborhood grounds, parks, and playground a stone’s throw away
• Close to Alameda Landing Shopping Center with a Target; Koja Kitchen (coming soon); Orangetheory Fitness
• Panoramic views of San Francisco at nearby Rock Wall Winery, great for sunny days
• Just minutes to top-rated private and public schools
• Entertainment and dining in Downtown Alameda includes popular Burma Superstar, beautifully restored Alameda Theatre Cineplex, Scolari, and CRAFT Beer & Wine
• Easy access to Jack London Square and 12th Street Oakland BART
• Commute via San Francisco Ferry on Main Street
Some photos are a virtual representation of the property staged with furniture. They are an approximation and not an actual representation of how the property currently looks.