3129 Geary Blvd. #2
3 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,654 Sq. Ft.
3129 Geary Blvd. #2
Address: 3129 Geary Boulevard #2
Neighborhood: Lone Mountain
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Parking: 1-Car Parking
Square Feet: 1,654
HOA Dues: $235.20
Premium Contemporary Flat in Lone Mountain
This exquisite condo was built in 2003 with 1,654 square feet of living space and offers modern high-end amenities, a touch of classic detail, and premium finish levels. The expansive chef’s kitchen offers ample counter and cabinet space and boasts a breakfast bar that opens to the living/dining great room. There are three generous bedrooms, two accented with Romeo-style balconies, and two exquisitely finished bathrooms with premium tiles and fixtures. The highly coveted location commands a nearly perfect Walk Score of 95.
Enter the condo and you are welcomed with an open grand room with great light, a spacious conversational sitting space, high ceilings, and an impressive dining area that easily seats eight. There is a large bay window, a gas-burning fireplace, ample recessed lighting, and wonderful hardwood floors. Perfect for the aspiring Iron Chef, the gourmet kitchen offers a six-burner professional gas range, ample storage via custom cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances, custom granite countertops with copious preparation space, and full-height backsplashes.
The luxurious master suite is spacious and offers ample closet space and an en-suite bathroom with dual vanities, an oversize Jacuzzi-style tub, and marble surfaces. There are two additional bedrooms and a second bath with custom finishes; all rooms are generously sized and well finished. Additional features of the home include crown molding, tall baseboards, and the functional amenities of double pane windows, a laundry closet with full size washer/dryer, and one-car parking.
Real estate is all about location. Located conveniently on Geary Boulevard, this Lone Mountain address puts you in one of the city’s best locations, right between Laurel Heights and Jordan Park. You are in immediate proximity to the 38 Muni and many popular restaurants and shops. USF, Rossi Park, and Golden Gate Park are all right around the block.
• Contemporary 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom flat with 1,654 square feet of living space (per tax records)
• Expansive living/dining great room with bay window, gas fireplace, high ceilings, and dining area that easily seats 8
• Gourmet kitchen with 6-burner professional gas range, stainless steel appliances, custom cherry cabinets, and polished granite surfaces
• 3 spacious bedrooms including a master suite with ample closet space
• 2 well-finished baths with custom tile work and premium fixtures
• Hardwood floors, crown molding, high-baseboards, dual-pane windows, and ample recessed lighting
• In-unit washer/dryer
• 1-car parking
• Surrounded by restaurants and shops and offers direct access to major transportation lines
• Coveted Lone Mountain address within immediate proximity to USF, Rossi Park, and Golden Gate Park
• HOA dues: $235.20 per month