314 Union St.
2 BR, 1 BA San Francisco TIC for Sale
314 Union St.
Address: 314 Union Street
Neighborhood: Telegraph Hill
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Parking: 1 Per TIC Agreement
HOA Dues: $150
Quintessential San Francisco Home
Live the quintessential San Francisco lifestyle at the top of Telegraph Hill. This remodeled flat is in a well maintained 3-unit Edwardian building. Built in 1913, this charming middle flat showcases fabulous partial views of the San Francisco city skyline and Coit Tower.
Although updated, the character of this vintage property remains intact, with softwood floors, wainscoting, moldings and high ceilings. It is currently configured as a two bedroom, one bath home with the bedrooms having southern exposure for maximum sunshine. Views of Coit Tower are enjoyed in the tranquil and cozy living room.
The remodeled kitchen will delight the home chef with modern concrete counters, radiant heat flooring, an LG stainless steel refrigerator, a Bosch stainless steel dishwasher, a Kenmore Pro stainless steel freestanding range and hood, and great storage. From both bedrooms, enjoy the city lights. The bathroom has been updated with Kohler fixtures including a Kohler cast iron soaking tub, modern vanity and concrete counter top.
There are amazing water and bridge views from the shared roof area. Enjoy watching activities on the Bay from this unique perch, ideal for viewing America’s Cup, the Blue Angels and the ever-changing vista. Close to the Financial District and the shops, cafes and restaurants of North Beach, this is one of San Francisco’s favorite neighborhoods on one of Telegraph Hill’s most coveted streets.
The home has the benefit of updated electrical including a new panel and updated plumbing with the addition of a GE in-unit washer/dryer. Per the TIC agreement, there is one car parking. Additional storage is in the garage. HOA dues are currently $150 per month.
• Views of Coit Tower from living room
• City lights views from both bedrooms
• Remodeled kitchen features LG stainless steel refrigerator, Kenmore Pro stainless steel freestanding range and hood, Bosch stainless steel dishwasher
• Radiant floor heating in kitchen
• Remodeled bathroom with Kohler fixtures including Kohler cast iron soaking tub
• Updated electrical including new panel
• Updated plumbing and GE washer/dryer
• Great water and bridge views from shared roof
• Additional storage in garage
• 1 parking space per the TIC agreement
314 Union represents 32% of 312-316 Union Street TIC.