3236 17th Street #3
This top-floor home is nestled in the heart of the Mission District, offering 1 spacious master bedroom and 1 extra large study (with door and window this is effectively a 2nd bedroom), along with 2 full baths. This open floor plan, with living space in the front and bedrooms in the rear – is ideal for entertaining! Home features a blend of European craftsmanship and modern-day design. Interior is meticulously designed by Jean Pierre Berty, featuring top quality finishes such as Brazilian cherry wood floors throughout, limestone-finished fireplace, chef’s kitchen with top of the line stainless steel Bosch appliances, granite counter tops and custom bamboo cabinetry, while the bathrooms boasts Caesar Stone sink vanities, custom tiles and cabinets, and steam shower in the master. The master also offers a private viewing deck and walk-in closet with custom organizers.
Recessed lighting offers sleek and ample light throughout the home, while large double-paned windows allow natural light to flood the unit. This unit is complete with a separate laundry room with side-by-side Bosch washer and dryer and an abundance of storage. A separate additional storage space in the garage and 1 car parking, is also included.
This home is located just 1 block from BART, plethora of restaurants, shops, and attractions including: Limon, Bi-Rite Creamery, Beretta, Range, Tartine Bakery, Delfina, Dolores Park, and much more!
• Top Floor 1BR + Study / 2BA – Study is large enough to be a second bedroom
• Large outdoor terrace
• Brazilian cherry wood flooring, recessed lighting, great natural light with skylights
• Large living room with gas fireplace
• Chef’s kitchen with professional quality Bosch appliances, granite counters
• Breakfast bar with pendant lighting
• Luxurious master suite with en-suite bathroom and 2 closets (walk-in closet)
• Caesar Stone countertops in master bathroom, custom tile, cabinets
• Steam shower in master bath
• 2nd bathroom finished with Italian porcelain on glass tile and a frameless glass-enclosed shower
• Laundry room with full size Bosch washer and dryer
• Security system, CAT5 wiring, pre-wired for flat screen TV
• Energy efficient hydronic water heating system (radiant heat)
• Storage unit in garage
• 1 car parking
• Shared common backyard
• Fantastic location close to some of SF’s best dining, shopping, and nightlife
• Close to Mission and 16th BART
• HOA $200/month
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.