325 Berry St. #422
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 803 Sq. Ft.
Address: 325 Berry Street #422
Community: Park Terrace
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 803
HOA Dues: $520
Sold On: 05-Jun-2015
Beautiful Home with Park and Water Views in Mission Bay
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo at Park Terrace features a balcony overlooking the park and water. Enjoy Mission Bay living in this stylish waterfront residence. Close to the Embarcadero and AT&T Ball Park, this stunning designer condominium was built in 2007. It features an efficient layout with an open floor plan, a gourmet kitchen, and a balcony with water and park views. The home is completed with abundant closet space, an in-unit washer and dryer, and 1-car parking.
Located directly on the Mission Creek waterfront in Mission Bay San Francisco, Park Terrace has a beautifully appointed lobby, a landscaped courtyard with a fountain and grill, a conference room, and a complete fitness center. Park Terrace consists of 110 luxury condominiums with beautiful finishes and expansive layouts. In addition to being identified as Park Terrace, 325 Berry Street, those unfamiliar recognize Park Terrace as “the beautiful building with terraces across the water from the houseboats by the ballpark.” Park Terrace is bordered by Mission Creek and Mission Creek Park.
Park Terrace is part of San Francisco’s newest destination neighborhoods that includes a Whole Foods, Starbucks, UCSF Fitness Center, the new UCSF Mission Bay campus, and many of the City’s best restaurants. You are within walking distance from AT&T ball park, Safeway, the Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, and plenty of restaurants, shopping and entertainment. It’s an excellent commuter location with easy access to Caltrain, the Muni Third Street Light Rail, freeways 101, 280, and 80, and the Bay Bridge.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 803 sq. ft. per tax records
• Balcony with views of the park and Mission Creek
•• Open living/dining room
• Impressive chef’s kitchen with island and stainless steel appliances including gas oven/range
• Bedroom with large walk-in closet
• Full size washer and dryer in unit
• Convenient 1-car parking included
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Landscaped courtyard overlooking Mission Creek features fountain, barbecue, catering kitchen and bathroom, perfect for outdoor entertaining
• Conference room
• On-site building management
• On-site dry cleaning and Laundry Locker service
• Designated bike storage room
• Area amenities include sand volleyball, basketball and tennis courts, off-leash dog run
• Restaurants and entertainment nearby
• Public transportation blocks away includes Caltrain and Muni plus UCSF shuttle stop
• Two national awards in 2009: Best Mid-Rise Condominium Community by the National Association of Home Builders-Pillars of the Industry Awards and the regional 2008 Merit Award by the Pacific Coast Builders Conference Gold Nugget Awards