325 Berry St. #527
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,416 Sq. Ft.
Corner Condo with Huge Water-Facing Terrace
Address: 325 Berry Street #527
Community: Park Terrace
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,416
HOA Dues: $644.85
Sold On: 04-Oct-2017
Overlooking sunny Mission Creek, Park Terrace 527 is a relaxing vantage point for watching nature and waterfront activity. With windows on 2 sides and an oversized terrace, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence offers indoor/outdoor living: the best way to enjoy the natural surroundings of Mission Creek. Inside, southeastern views showcase the water and parks, and to the west, the building’s inner courtyard. A chef’s kitchen includes European-style frameless cabinets, granite kitchen countertops, updated appliances, and a breakfast bar. The master bedroom enjoys a view of the terrace, and the spa-like master bathroom has a walk-in spa tub, a separate shower, and limestone tile floors. This home includes ample closet space, in-unit laundry, and 1-car parking; AT&T GigaPower internet service is included in your HOA dues.
Located directly on the Mission Creek waterfront in Mission Bay San Francisco, Park Terrace has a beautifully appointed lobby, a landscaped courtyard with a fountain and grill, a conference room, and a complete fitness center. Completed in 2007, Park Terrace is an award-winning building that consists of 110 luxury condominiums with beautiful finishes and expansive layouts. In addition to being identified as Park Terrace, 325 Berry Street, those unfamiliar recognize Park Terrace as “the beautiful building with terraces across the water from the houseboats by the ballpark.” Park Terrace is bordered by Mission Creek and Mission Creek Park.
Park Terrace is part of San Francisco’s newest destination neighborhoods that includes a Whole Foods, Starbucks, UCSF Fitness Center, the new UCSF Mission Bay campus, and many of the City’s best restaurants. You are close to AT&T ball park, Safeway, the Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, and plenty of restaurants, shopping and entertainment. It’s an excellent commuter location with easy access to Caltrain, the Muni Third Street Light Rail, freeways 101, 280, and 80, and the Bay Bridge.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,416 sq. ft. per tax records
• Directly water-facing unit with huge terrace
• Kitchen features updated appliances, granite counters, breakfast bar, European-style frameless cabinets
• Lots of closet space
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking included
• Additional storage available
• Current HOA dues: $644.85 per month
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Landscaped courtyard overlooking Mission Creek features fountain, barbecue, catering kitchen and bathroom, perfect for outdoor entertaining
• Conference room
• On-site building management
• On-site dry cleaning and Laundry Locker service
• Designated bike storage room
• Area amenities include sand volleyball, basketball and tennis courts, off-leash dog run
• Restaurants and entertainment nearby
• Public transportation blocks away includes Caltrain and Muni plus UCSF shuttle stop
• Two national awards in 2009: Best Mid-Rise Condominium Community by the National Association of Home Builders-Pillars of the Industry Awards and the regional 2008 Merit Award by the Pacific Coast Builders Conference Gold Nugget Awards