333 Main St. #7G
1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Tranquil 7th Floor Condo at The Infinity
Address: 333 Main Street #7G
Community: The Infinity
Neighborhood: South Beach
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Sold On: 16-Jun-2016
This desirable 1 bedroom plus den condo at the Infinity features a tranquil 7th floor elevation and wonderful light. Enjoy a generously sized chef’s kitchen equipped with high-end stainless steel appliances, Studio Becker cabinets, and sleek dark gray granite countertops. The kitchen is open to the combination living/dining space and there is hardwood flooring flowing through the entertaining spaces. The bedroom is luxurious with an oversized walk-in closet complete with custom organizers and the elegant bathroom offers premium stone finishes, an extra-deep soaking tub, and a walnut-themed Studio Becker vanity. A large den/flex space is perfect for a home office, extra storage, or guests. The complete set of luxurious appointments make this unit the perfect refuge for the city dweller needing tranquility and an efficient and flexible space.
The iconic Infinity towers were designed by the world-renowned joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus. Featuring two high-rise towers and two mid-rise buildings, the complex is conveniently located in South Beach next to the Embarcadero waterfront: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 stories and two mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities including a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75-foot-long indoor pool, club lounge with a catering kitchen and bar, private movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade makes it one of the most stylish and distinguishable buildings in San Francisco.
Situated just one block away from the Embarcadero waterfront, the Infinity residences are close to the Financial District, Ferry Building, top-rated restaurants, as well as all major transportation options. Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom
• Kitchen featuring Studio Becker cabinets and high-end Bosch and Thermador stainless appliances
• Den/office area
• Master bedroom has large walk-in closet with custom organizers
• Luxurious bathroom with extra-deep soaking tub, granite counters, and limestone travertine
• Upgraded flooring in living areas and bedroom
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 5,000 square foot fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco!) fully equipped with state-of-the-art cardio machines and weight training equipment, yoga room with Pilates equipment, private massage rooms, and dry saunas
• 75-foot-long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• 2 executive meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
• Highly-rated Prospect restaurant on the ground floor of the building
For more about the Infinity and the latest condos for sale and for rent, visit TheInfinitySF.com.