333 Main St. #9C
3 BR, 2.5 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,429 Sq. Ft.
Rare Penthouse with High Ceilings at The Infinity
Address: 333 Main St. #9C
Community: The Infinity
Neighborhood: South Beach
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Square Feet: 1,429
HOA Dues: $870.45
Sold On: 24-Feb-2015
This top floor 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom condo features 10′ ceilings (unique to the penthouse level), one of The Infinity’s most desirable homes. This attractive 3 bedroom corner floor plan features a large living room/dining area with windows on two sides and a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom. The extra-high ceiling height gives the home a rare feeling of spaciousness.
An open and luxurious kitchen has ample storage and is ideal for entertaining. Luxury features in the high-end kitchen include sleek white Studio Becker kitchen cabinetry, granite countertops, and Bosch and Thermador stainless steel kitchen appliances. Upgrades include hardwood and carpet, window coverings throughout the living areas and bedrooms, and closet organizer upgrades.
The master suite is spacious with a walk-in closet and a spa-like bathroom. All the bathrooms are luxuriously finished, typical of the Infinity.
The Infinity offers exceptional architecture, layout, and design in one of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods. Designed by renowned Miami-based architectural firm Arquitectonica and Heller Manus and built by Tishman Speyer, The Infinity is a luxury waterfront community of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 stories at 338 Spear Street and 37 stories at 301 Main Street, and two mid-rise towers of 9 stories at 333 Main Street and 8 stories at 301 Main Street, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities and services. Unit 9C is located in the boutique mid-rise building and set off Folsom Street. The Infinity’s signature all-glass exterior and round, undulating corners makes it one of the most unique residential condominium buildings in San Francisco.
Building amenities include a doorman/concierge, central air and heat, an indoor 75-foot lap pool, a club lounge, a 14-seat movie theater, a business center, conference rooms, and a 5,000 square foot gym. One deeded parking spot is also included.
When you live at The Infinity, you are living at one of the most prestigious addresses in South Beach. Residents enjoy living one block from the Embarcadero, anchored by the nearby Ferry Building, AT&T Park–Home of the World Champion Giants–and waterfront restaurants. The Infinity is also close to the Westfield Mall, Yerba Buena Park, SF MOMA, Union Square shopping, and SOMA nightlife.
• 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• 1,429 sq. ft. per tax records
• Top floor home with rare 10′ high ceilings
• Kitchen features Bosch and Thermador stainless steel appliances, gas oven/range with outside ventilation, granite countertops
• Large master bathroom with gorgeous travertine and wainscoting and deep soaking tub
• Half bathroom features marble floors
• Upgraded window coverings
• Upgraded Brazilian cherry hardwood floors and carpet
• A/C and central heat with multiple zones
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• Large deeded parking space in building garage included
• HOA dues: $870.45 per month
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• Over 5,000 square foot private fitness center–one of the largest in San Francisco!–fully equipped with state-of-the-art cardio machines and weight training equipment, a yoga room with Pilates equipment, private massage rooms and dry saunas
• 75-foot long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• 2 reservable meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• 14-seat private movie theater/screening room; bring your DVDs or reserve it for a private event
• Business center with 3 workstations available for your use, wireless internet, and color copier/printer/fax machine
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
• Highly-rated Prospect restaurant nearby
For more about the Infinity and the latest condos for sale and for rent, visit TheInfinitySF.com.