338 Main St. #20H
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 854 Sq. Ft.
Dynamic LUMINA Home with Deep Cityscape Views
Address: 338 Main Street #20H
Neighborhood: South Beach
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 854
Listed At: $1,195,000
Discover the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience in this coveted 20th-floor 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home at San Francisco’s newest premiere luxury high-rise: LUMINA. Taking its cue from the highly regarded Infinity towers, LUMINA exemplifies contemporary design at its pinnacle from its refined finishes to its long list of resort-style amenities. Residence 20H boasts lofty views of the downtown SF skyline and an ideal 854 sq. ft. of living space with an open-plan living/dining room; an inspired chef-grade kitchen with best-in-class appliances and fixtures; and a well-sized bedroom and bathroom. Bringing you unbridled access to everything the city has to offer from one of the most convenient central locations, Residence 20H at LUMINA is the epitome of luxury living in South Beach.
A dynamic wall-to-wall window line with deep city views greets you as you enter Residence 20H, with first-class finishes and intuitive design touches creating a memorable entertaining venue in the open plan living/dining room and kitchen area. The central open kitchen comes equipped with stainless steel Gaggenau appliances, premium Caesarstone quartz countertops, modern natural wood-themed Siematic cabinetry, and premium Kohler fixtures. Residence 20H’s bedroom features an expansive window line with mesmerizing city views and a walk-in-closet with custom organizers. The gorgeous bathroom has spa-like fixtures and finishes. These include modern natural wood-themed Siematic cabinetry, a stall shower, marble countertops, and Kohler fixtures. A full-sized washer and dryer in the unit and power window treatments are also included, as is valet parking for 1 car.
Situated just two blocks away from the Embarcadero waterfront, the LUMINA residences are in close proximity to the Financial District, the Ferry Building, and world renowned Michelin-rated restaurants, as well as all major transportation options. Indulge in a collection of the city’s most refined services, technologically advanced amenities, and passionate attention to detail at LUMINA.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 854 sq. ft. per tax records
• Dynamic cityscape views from an exhilarating 20th-floor elevation
• Open-plan living and dining room/great room with abundant natural light from a stunning floor-to-ceiling window line (with power window treatments)
• Chef-grade kitchen featuring best-in-class Gaggenau appliances, premium Caesarstone quartz countertops, modern Siematic cabinetry, and premium fixtures
• Well-sized bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows and large walk-in closet with closet organizers
• Luxurious spa-like bathroom with European porcelain shower tile, stall shower, marble countertops, and natural wood-themed Siematic cabinetry
• Gorgeous hardwood flooring in living areas and bedrooms
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• 1-car valet parking
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 7,000 sq. ft. fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco) fully equipped with with both yoga and high impact aerobic studios, the only residential 20-foot rock climbing wall in San Francisco, and cardio and strength equipment
• 70 foot-long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• 2 executive meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall