338 Main St. #35A
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,572 Sq. Ft.
Grand-Scale Signature Plan with Views on the Highest Floor at LUMINA
Address: 338 Main Street #35A
Neighborhood: South Beach
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,572
Listed At: $3,150,000
This coveted 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom signature plan is the highest and largest in LUMINA’s D tower and offers the city’s absolute best-in-class finishes, intuitive design touches, and unmatched bay and city panoramas from an exhilarating 35th-floor elevation. With an executive 1,572 sq. ft. of living space, this grand configuration with a view balcony offers one of the most refined floor-plans at LUMINA. Taking its cue from the highly regarded Infinity towers, LUMINA exemplifies contemporary design at its pinnacle from its finishes to its long list of resort-style amenities. The home features a stately open-plan living and dining room/great room; ample natural light from an expansive, curved window line; and an inspired chef-grade kitchen with professional grade Gaggenau appliances and Kohler fixtures. Bringing you unbridled access to everything the city has to offer from one of the most convenient central locations, Residence 35A at LUMINA is the ultimate in luxury living in South Beach.
A twelve-panel wall-to-wall curved window line with custom power shades in the living and dining room creates an ultra-modern and unforgettable entertaining venue with deep cityscape views to the north and incredible views of the Bay Bridge, San Francisco Bay, and East Bay skyline views to the south and east. The central open kitchen is equipped with stainless steel Gaggenau appliances, sleek Caesarstone quartz countertops, modern Siematic cabinetry, and premium Kohler fixtures. The adjacent open dining area is one of the largest in the building and leads to the balcony with breathtaking city panoramas.
Residence 35A’s refined master suite features floor-to-ceiling windows with power shades and dynamic city views; a large walk-in-closet with custom closet organizers; and a stunning en-suite bathroom with spa-like fixtures and finishes. These include gorgeous natural wood Siematic cabinetry; marble countertops; a MAAX soaking tub; a frameless glass shower enclosure with Kohler fixtures; and a double vanity. The guest bedroom also features floor-to-ceiling windows with power shades and cityscape views. A hall bathroom and an in-unit full washer and dryer are also included, as is 1-car valet parking.
Situated just two blocks away from the Embarcadero waterfront, the LUMINA residences are in close proximity to the Financial District, the Ferry Building, and world renowned Michelin-rated restaurants, as well as all major transportation options. Discover the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience at LUMINA.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,572 sq. ft. per tax records
• Coveted signature plan; the largest and highest corner floor plan in LUMINA’s D Tower
• Unmatched bay, bridge, and city panoramas from an exhilarating 35th floor elevation
• Grand open-plan living and dining room/great room with abundant natural light from an expansive curved window line
• Chef-grade kitchen featuring best-in-class Gaggenau appliances, premium Caesarstone quartz countertops, modern Siematic cabinetry, and premium fixtures
• Luxurious master suite with broad window line and walk-in closet with custom closet organizers
• Spa-like master bathroom with European porcelain shower tile, frameless glass shower enclosure, MAXX soaking tub, marble countertops, and natural wood-themed Siematic cabinetry
• Gorgeous wide plank hardwood flooring in living areas and bedrooms
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• 1-car valet parking
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 7,000 sq. ft. fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco) fully equipped with with both yoga and high impact aerobic studios, the only residential 20-foot rock climbing wall in San Francisco, and cardio and strength equipment
• 70 foot-long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• 2 executive meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall