338 Spear St. #23E
2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent 1,147 Sq. Ft.
Coveted E Plan with Bridge and Water Views at the Infinity
Address: 338 Spear Street #23E
Community: The Infinity
Neighborhood: South Beach
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,147
Listed At: Withdrawn
This deluxe Infinity tower residence features a desirable floor plan and spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay, Bay Bridge, and East Bay hills. Located in the heart of South Beach at the Infinity, 338 Spear Street #23E offers a desirable 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom floor plan with an engaging 23rd-floor elevation in an excellent location near the Embarcadero Waterfront and the Financial District.
Residence 23E is well proportioned with a spacious chef-grade kitchen that opens to an expansive light-filled combination living and dining room space. The kitchen is generously equipped with a high-end stainless steel Thermador refrigerator, premium Bosch appliances, contemporary Studio Becker cabinetry, sleek granite countertops, and a functional center island. Beautiful hardwood floors flow from the kitchen to the open entertaining area, helping to define the efficient den space. The bathroom finishes are luxurious including a deep soaking tub, granite countertops, and rich walnut-themed Studio Becker cabinetry. Designed for maximum separation of space, Residence 23E’s split floor plan offers a tranquil full master suite as well as a second bedroom and full bathroom on the opposite side of the unit. In-unit laundry and 1-car parking complete the home.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex in South Beach was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 floors and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75-foot-long indoor pool, club lounge with catering kitchen and bar, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade make it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country.
Within immediate proximity from your front door is the Embarcadero, a promenade running alongside the water, the Financial District, the Ferry Building, AT&T Park, and the best dining and shopping options the city has to offer. If work or play takes you away from the city, highway on-ramps to the East Bay and Peninsula are all within a few blocks.
Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
• 1,147 sq. ft. per HOA documents
• Premium-elevation residence with expansive bridge and water views
• Spacious and open floor plan
• Modern chef’s kitchen with granite countertops, Studio Becker cabinetry, Watermark fixtures, and top-of-the-line finishes and appliances including a Bosch gas cooktop, microwave, and dishwasher and a Thermador refrigerator
• Split floor plan with an elegant master suite with a walk-in closet and gorgeous views and a second well-sized bedroom
• Spa-like bathrooms offering premium tilework, marble-topped vanities, Studio Becker cabinetry, and Watermark fixtures
• Efficient den/flex space
• Beautiful hardwood flooring
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• Air conditioning
• 1-car parking
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 5,000 sq. ft. fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco!) fully equipped with state-of-the-art cardio machines and weight training equipment, yoga room with Pilates equipment, private massage rooms, and dry saunas
• 75-foot-long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• 2 executive meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
• Highly-rated Prospect restaurant on the ground floor of the building
Photos are of similar unit.