35 Dorland St.
3 BR, 1.5 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,550 Sq. Ft.
35 Dorland St.
Address: 35 Dorland Street
Neighborhood: Mission Dolores
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 1.5 BA
Square Feet: 1,550
HOA Dues: $275
Welcome to 35 Dorland! This top floor condo is located in a two-unit building on a serene side street steps from Dolores Park in San Francisco’s coveted Mission Dolores neighborhood. Tastefully renovated, this 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath Edwardian home has been gracefully restored offering modern finishes while maintaining historical integrity. Enjoy the darling dine-in kitchen with built-in storage bench seating, a tiled backsplash, a new LG gas range with a double oven, a Miele dishwasher, and a Samsung refrigerator. The kitchen sink was updated with new fixtures and a water filtration system. The laundry room off of the kitchen has a new door and the floor has been freshly tiled. The formal dining room is ready for a smashing dinner party. You’ll love the Mexican tile around the fireplace. The formal living room offers space, comfort and the second fireplace.
There is one full bathroom with a clawfoot tub and stall shower and a second half bathroom (with a newly added sink). There are efficient plans to create two full bathrooms. Abundant natural light illuminates period mouldings and trim. New wood windows. Enjoy gorgeous views from many of the rooms towards Liberty Hill. Shared yard with terrace and garden planters. Great closet space in the condo plus additional deeded storage. New water heater. Absolutely the best location in one of SF’s hippest neighborhoods!
• Modernized Edwardian Top Floor Condo with Historical Cachet
• 1,550 Square Feet per Floor Plan
• 3 Bedrooms, 1 1/2 Bathroom (Clawfoot Tub and Stall Shower)
• Updated Kitchen with New LG Gas Range and Double Oven
• Nest Thermostat, Integrated Sonos Sound System, New Wood Windows
• Softwood Floors and Built-Ins
• Storage Room With Wine Rack
• Two Fireplaces, Period Detail, Hardwood Floors, Natural Light
• Shared Yard With Terrace and Garden
• Incredible Liberty Hill Views
• 98/100 Walk Score–Walk to Everything!
• 90/100 Riders Score: Easy Access to J-Church Muni, Tech Shuttles, and Freeways
• $275/Month HOA, 2 Unit Building
• Leased Parking Close By $385/Month
Floor plan by Chris Danigelis: 415.999.9539, firstname.lastname@example.org.