355 1st St. Penthouse
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
The Metropolitan 355 1st St. Penthouse
Address: 355 1st Street Penthouse
Community: The Metropolitan
Neighborhood: South Beach
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Parking: 2 Car Parking
HOA Dues: $829.57
Exclusive View Penthouse
The Penthouse at The Metropolitan. On top. Way over the top.
Your own corner of San Francisco. With commanding views of the span of the Bay Bridge, the Bay, South Beach Marina, The Embarcadero, and the East Bay, this penthouse residence is a unique world for those that appreciate only the best. Floor-to-ceiling glass wraps the dramatic corner living room with a fireplace, and an outdoor balcony creates room for al fresco decompression. A dedicated formal dining room opens to a chef’s kitchen including granite counters, oak cabinets, and high-end stainless steel Viking appliances. The open floor plan, dining room, and entertainer’s kitchen create the perfect space to host friends. Drink in stunning views of San Francisco as you are surrounded by a luxurious palette of the finest amenities and designer upgrades, detailed with dark hardwood floors, high ceilings, and custom lighting.
Enjoy the privacy of the sumptuous master suite with tranquil views of the water. Also included in the owner’s suite is a large space for a king size bed, a large outdoor view balcony, custom closet systems, and a spa-like marble bath with double vanity and marble floor, soaking bath tub and separate shower stall. The second bedroom is large enough to accommodate both a bedroom and an office. The alcove space can accommodate a full office and features great southern water views.
This residence includes all the amenities including a washer and dryer, additional storage and two-car tandem parking.
The Metropolitan is a premier urban high-rise community ideally located on Rincon Hill with close proximity to downtown San Francisco, the Ferry Building, public transportation, AT&T Park, Union Square and South Beach. The award winning towers, with a total of 342 luxury residences, were designed by HKS and Heller Manus Architects. This 5-star full service building has all the amenities including a 24/7 doorman, large fitness center, state-of-the-art theatre, indoor pool, library, sauna, jacuzzi, recreation room, business center and rooftop patio with a fire pit and barbecue. This well-reserved building also boasts an on-site management team to accommodate the needs of its residents.
• Exclusive southeast-facing view penthouse
• Corner unit with panoramic city, bridge and water views
• Fantastic and tasteful upgrades throughout
• Contemporary kitchen cabinets with gorgeous granite countertops
• High-end appliances (Viking fridge, oven, cooktop, hood, and microwave, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher)
• Large ensuite master bedroom with luxurious south-facing terrace
• Dual sinks, marble tile, separate standing shower and deep soaking tub in master
• Custom window treatments in all rooms
• Hardwood flooring upgrades throughout
• Custom closet organizer upgrades
• Custom window coverings
• Upgraded track lighting throughout
• Gas fireplace
• Central heating and cooling
• HOA $829.57
• Two private outdoor spaces
• 2-car tandem parking
• 24 hour attended lobby
• Concierge and on-site HOA
• Large, well-equipped fitness center
• Indoor heated pool, spa and sauna
• State-of-the-art movie theater
• Business center
• Landscaped rooftop patio with fire-pit and BBQ area
• Conveniently located near the Embarcadero waterfront, great for America’s Cup participants or enthusiasts