36 Dias Dorados
4 BR, 2.5 BA Orinda Home for Sale 2,064 Sq. Ft.
Mid-Century Modern Escape in Orinda
Address: 36 Dias Dorados
Neighborhood: Charles Hill
Bedrooms: 4 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Square Feet: 2,064
Listed At: Withdrawn
This beautifully renovated 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom Mid-century modern escape is nestled at the top of the secluded Dias Dorados street. 36 Dias Dorados is not only a gem, but also a retreat from the hustle and bustle of the City. Enjoy a great location, peace, and tranquillity, all with a lush green view.
36 Dias Dorados is a newly renovated single-family home with 2,064 sq. ft. of living space on an over 41,000 sq. ft. lot. At the front of the home you will find the beautifully paved 5-plus car driveway with carport parking. At the rear is an expansive deck that houses a view of the scenic Orinda Hills. Washer/dryer hookups offer convenience.
Location, location, location: if you are an avid golfer, 36 Dias Dorados is located right next to the the Orinda Country Club. If you are in need of groceries or just want to dine out, you will only need to go down the street to Orinda Way. If you need to get around, the Orinda BART Station is only 2 miles away, or you can drive the scenic 24 freeway which will take you past Rockridge, Temescal, Downtown Oakland, Emeryville, and into San Francisco in 24 minutes. Will you be BARTing or driving today? This will be the biggest decision you will be making. Not bad.
• 4 bedrooms plus bonus room, 2.5 bathrooms
• 2,064 sq. ft. of living space on over 41,000 sq. ft. lot (per public records)
• Extensively renovated interior and exterior
• Updated kitchen with new stainless steel appliances
• Master suite
• Remodeled bathrooms
• New windows and doors
• Washer/dryer hookups
• Expansive deck with Orinda Hills views
• Driveway with carport and parking for 5-plus cars
• Adjacent to Orinda Country Club
• 2 miles to Orinda BART station
• 10 miles to Downtown Oakland
• 24-minute drive to San Francisco