3667 Erris Ct.
2 BR, 1.5 BA South San Francisco Townhome for Sale
Contemporary Corner Townhome in Desirable Location
Address: 3667 Erris Court
Neighborhood: South San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 1.5 BA
Parking: Garage + Off-Street
HOA Dues: $270
Sold On: 11-Jan-2016
This 2-level townhome in a desirable South San Francisco location provides a spacious floor plan that includes 2 bedrooms and 1.5 updated bathrooms. The living room opens up to a sheltered patio, and the living room and master bedroom both overlook a peaceful green belt and park. The home boasts a brand-new modern kitchen with beautiful countertops, a glass backsplash, and new stainless appliances. Both bathrooms are designed with contemporary flair. Additional features include designer light fixtures, recessed LED lighting, new Nest thermostats, double pane windows, and refinished hardwood floors. A half bathroom and in-unit washer/dryer hookups complete this level.
The upper level includes two large bedrooms with plenty of closet space and a full bathroom with a shower over a tub. A detached 1-car garage offers plenty of storage space plus parking for a second car in the driveway. This townhouse has been beautifully renovated with contemporary designs and is a must-see!
Nearby attractions include Philz Coffee, Paris Baguette, Pacific Supermarket, Goldilock restaurant, Pak N Save supermarket, and Serramonte; you are close to SFO and have easy access to freeways to San Francisco and further south down the Peninsula.
• Corner semi-attached townhome
• 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
• 2 levels of living space
• Living and dining room with lots of natural lighting
• Updated designer kitchen and bathroom with contemporary finishes
• Kitchen features new counters, backsplash, stainless steel appliances
• Half bathroom features new vanity and low flow toilet
• Refinished hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• Washer and dryer hook ups in unit
• Sheltered patio
• Detached 1-car garage with lots of storage space plus 1-car parking in driveway
• HOA dues: $270 per month, includes garbage