38 N. Almaden Blvd. #1909
1 BR, 1 BA San Jose Condo for Sale
Executive View Home
Address: 38 North Almaden Boulevard #1909
Neighborhood: San Jose
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
HOA Dues: $483
Sold On: 14-Mar-2016
Looking for luxury and lifestyle? This “mini penthouse” is the must-see unit at the award-winning Axis building in downtown San Jose. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo is located on the 19th floor with impressive views of Silicon Valley, the airport, the Los Gatos Mountains, and the SAP center. Clean lines, attention to detail, top quality finishes and amazing amenities make this modern condo ideal for many lifestyles.
The home features a formal entry, grey stained wide plank wood floors (including in the bedroom), custom closets, and a balcony. The open concept floor plan has a combined living/dining room and kitchen for entertaining and taking in the unbelievable views. The kitchen features the penthouse package of finishes including upgraded wood cabinetry with ample storage; slab granite counters and a granite backsplash; a built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator, Viking stove and microwave, and Bosch dishwasher; and custom lighting fixtures. The bedroom looks over the balcony and has expansive views, and the sizable bathroom has stone counters, full-length cabinets for ample storage, a deep tub, and a glass shower enclosure. The original owner traveled extensively for work and the home has an almost-new feel. In-unit laundry and deeded parking complete the home.
The Axis building is packed with high-end amenities worthy of a fine hotel, including a fitness center; a pool; 2 spas; an outdoor entertaining deck with a gas grill and a shaded picnic area; indoor entertaining; on-site management; and concierge services. Located less than one block from San Pedro Square and Marketplace, this is truly the center of entertaining, dining, and shopping in downtown San Jose. No matter your commute method, this location puts you in the heart of Silicon Valley with easy access to all of San Jose’s amenities and services.
Don’t let this one slip by; you will regret it!
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Approximately 852 sq. ft. of living space per tax records
• West-facing condo with sweeping valley views
• Kitchen features penthouse package finishes
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1 car deeded parking
• Award-winning building situated in the best downtown neighborhood
• Concierge service including laundry drop-off
• 24-hour front desk attendant and carded access to all gates and elevator
• Heated pool and hot tub
• Large outdoor dining area with custom-designed barbecue grill
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Skyline observation deck
• Brand-new owner’s lounge
• On-site building management
• Close to top Bay Area companies, dining, and amenities including San Pedro Square restaurants, marketplace, Little Italy, light rail, SAP Center, San Jose Caltrain Station
• 5-minute drive to Target, Trader Joe’s, Safeway; 12-minute drive to new 49ers stadium opening this fall
• Close proximity to San Jose airport
• Easy access to freeways 280 and 101