38 N. Almaden Blvd. #2015
2 BR, 2 BA San Jose Condo for Sale 1,333 Sq. Ft.
Ultra-Hip and Modern Makeover
Address: 38 North Almaden Boulevard #2015
Neighborhood: San Jose
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,333
HOA Dues: $532
Listed At: $1,050,000
Looking for luxury and lifestyle? This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom “mini penthouse” is the must see-unit at the award-winning Axis building in downtown San Jose, located on the 20th floor with impressive views of Silicon Valley, the airport, and the Los Gatos Mountains. Clean lines, attention to detail, top-quality finishes, and amazing amenities make this modern condo ideal for many lifestyles.
The home features a formal entry with ample storage (two large closets), and a custom state-of-the-art dry bar. The open-concept floor plan has a combined living/dining and kitchen for entertaining and taking in the unbelievable views. The kitchen features the penthouse package including upgraded wood cabinetry with ample storage; slab granite counters; a granite backsplash; custom lighting fixtures; and stainless steel appliances including a built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator. Dark stained wood floors can be found throughout the living areas and bedrooms. The sizable master bathroom has stone counters; full-length cabinets for ample storage; and a glass shower enclosure with a deep tub. The owners have painstakingly upgraded the residence, from the lighting to the electrical outlets to the smart entry system. The home is completed with custom closets, a balcony, in-unit laundry, and 2 deeded parking spaces (one with an electric vehicle charger). You may have seen other units at Axis, but you haven’t seen anything like this.
The Axis building is packed with high-end amenities worthy of a fine hotel, including a fitness center; a pool; 2 spas; an outdoor entertaining deck with a gas grill and a shaded picnic area; indoor entertaining; on-site management; and concierge services. Located less than one block from San Pedro Square and Marketplace, this is truly the center of entertaining, dining, and shopping in downtown San Jose. No matter your commute method, this location puts you in the heart of Silicon Valley with easy access to all of San Jose’s amenities and services.
Don’t let this one slip by; you will regret it.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Approximately 1,333 sq. ft. of living space per tax records
• Northwest-facing unit with sweeping valley/airport views
• Kitchen features penthouse package finishes
• Dark stained wood floors
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 2-car deeded parking, 1 with electric vehicle charger (spaces #95 and #96)
• Extra-large deeded storage included
• Current HOA dues: $532 per month
• Award-winning building situated in the best downtown neighborhood
• Welcoming lobby
• Concierge service including laundry drop-off
• 24-hour front desk attendant and carded access to all gates and elevator
• Heated pool and hot tub
• Large outdoor dining area with custom-designed barbecue grill and fire pit
• Newly remodeled state-of-the-art fitness center
• Owner’s lounge
• On-site building management
• Close to top Bay Area companies, dining, and amenities including San Pedro Square restaurants, marketplace, Little Italy, light rail, SAP Center, San Jose Caltrain Station
• 5-minute drive to Target, Trader Joe’s, Safeway; 12-minute drive to new 49ers stadium
• Close proximity to San Jose airport
• Easy access to freeways 280 and 101