38 N. Almaden Blvd. #403
1 BR, 1 BA San Jose Condo for Sale 868 Sq. Ft.
Urban Living at its Finest
Address: 38 North Almaden Boulevard #403
Neighborhood: San Jose
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 868
HOA Dues: $427
Sold On: 21-Apr-2016
Looking for a little extra room in a 1 bedroom? This is one of the largest one-bedroom units at the award-winning Axis building in downtown San Jose! Nestled amongst the treetops of Almaden Boulevard with floor-to ceiling windows and a wide-open floor plan, this condo has great light. Clean lines, attention to detail, top-quality finishes, and amazing amenities make this modern condo ideal for many lifestyles.
The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home features hardwood floors in the kitchen and Berber carpet in the living space and bedroom. The open concept floor plan has a combined living/dining room and kitchen for entertaining. Wood cabinetry, slab granite, stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast bar complete the kitchen area. A large closet in the entry, walk-in closet in the bedroom, and lots of cabinets in the spacious bathroom provide abundant storage space.
The Axis building is packed with high-end amenities worthy of a fine hotel, including a fitness center, a pool, 2 spas, an outdoor entertaining deck with a gas grill and a shaded picnic area, indoor entertaining, on-site management, and concierge services. Located less than one block from San Pedro Square and Marketplace, this is truly the center of entertaining, dining, and shopping in downtown San Jose. No matter your commute method, this location puts you in the heart of Silicon Valley with easy access to all of San Jose’s amenities and services.
Don’t let this one slip by; you will regret it!
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Approximately 868 sq. ft. of living space per tax records
• Floor-to-ceiling windows
• Open living/dining room
• Kitchen with wood cabinetry, granite counters, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances
• Bedroom features walk-in closet
• Carpet in living areas and bedroom, hardwood floors in kitchen
• Solar shades included
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car deeded parking
• Deeded storage
• HOA dues: $427 per month
• Award-winning building situated in the best downtown neighborhood
• Concierge service including laundry drop-off
• 24-hour front desk attendant and carded access to all gates and elevator
• Heated pool and hot tub
• Large outdoor dining area with custom-designed barbecue grill
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Skyline observation deck
• Brand-new owner’s lounge
• On-site building management
• Close to top Bay Area companies, dining, and amenities including San Pedro Square restaurants, marketplace, Little Italy, light rail, SAP Center, San Jose Caltrain Station
• 5-minute drive to Target, Trader Joe’s, Safeway; 12-minute drive to new 49ers stadium opening this fall
• Close proximity to San Jose airport
• Easy access to freeways 280 and 101