3810 Delmont Ave.
2 BR + Den, 1 BA Oakland Home for Sale 1,046 Sq. Ft.
Cottage-Like Mid-Century Ranch Home
Address: 3810 Delmont Avenue
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 1,046
Sold On: 22-Aug-2016
This home has it all. Nestled in Oakland’s Millsmont neighborhood up above the street past an adorable brick footpath and anchored at the rear by a gorgeous old redwood tree, this two bedroom, one bathroom gem has sizable rooms spread over a very livable floor plan. The lot is the best of both worlds: large and yet low-maintenance, with young and maturing fruit trees and terracing with plenty of room to entertain, play, or plant more edibles.
Though this home is convenient and close to the freeway, the backyard provides a sense of seclusion from the city and a peaceful retreat from the fast pace of daily life. A bonus retreat is a completely finished garage-level space with an unwarranted full bathroom that’s perfect for a home office, small home theater, craft space, or anything else you can dream up. The cottage-like home is up a little wooded hill, and the front offers great views of the other little wooded hills of Oakland. Although tucked away, it’s minutes to 580 and mere minutes more to several of Oakland’s best retail villages with shopping and restaurants.
The home also features an updated kitchen and bathroom with plenty of storage; a two-car garage with a long driveway; beautiful dark-stained floors; dual-pane windows; a fireplace; and an open living and dining space from which to enjoy it. It just feels like home.
• 2 bedrooms plus bonus space, 1 bathroom
• 1,046 sq. ft. of living space on oversized 7,852 sq. ft. lot per county records
• Bright and light
• Square kitchen with plenty of storage and space for entertaining
• Sizable bedrooms and closets
• Bonus flexible space with second unwarranted full bathroom
• Gorgeous hardwood floors
• Dual-pane windows
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Amazing redwood tree anchoring large and flexible outdoor space with multiple terraced spaces and garden
• 2-car garage parking with long driveway
• Built in 1952
• Easy 580 access for commuting