388 Townsend St. #4
1 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale 940 Sq. Ft.
388 Townsend St. #4
Address: 388 Townsend Street #4
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
Square Feet: 940
HOA Dues: $352.15
Climb Exclusive Pre-Market Opportunity: Modern SOMA Loft Living
For a private preview showing, contact Todd Montgomery at 415.203.6022 or Marcus Lee at 415.999.2022.
Come home to a modern and contemporary live/work bi-level loft in the heart of SOMA. The dramatic two-story open concept living space features a spacious living room with soaring ceilings, double-height windows, and a large open gourmet kitchen.
Flooded with natural light, the expansive living room features functional flooring updates and a quaint private patio. The modern kitchen includes high-end finishes, stainless steel appliances, and countertops covered with stainless steel. A full bathroom featuring stone tile and a custom vanity accommodates guests while allowing for privacy in the bedroom area. On the second floor, the airy bedroom suite looks out onto the spacious living area. There is an in-unit washer and dryer. One deeded parking space and additional storage are included in the building’s gated garage.
388 Townsend is a 20-unit live/work loft building constructed in 1999 and located in the best location in SOMA at the epicenter of activity: AT&T Park, Lucky Strike Bowling, shopping, restaurants, bars and transportation are all within immediate proximity, and the Fourth and King Caltrain station is just across the street.
• Live/work loft in boutique 20-unit building
• 940 sq. ft. per tax records
• Light-filled with soaring ceilings and open floor plan
• Expansive windows
• Dramatic and open living/dining space
• Open kitchen with stainless steel counters, walnut finish wood cabinetry, stainless appliances
• Patio off living room
• Two full bathrooms with premium finishes
• In-unit washer/dryer in laundry closet
• Deeded 1-car parking in building garage
• Storage unit included
• Central location blocks to AT&T Park, Lucky Strike Bowling, shopping, restaurants, bars and transportation; even Caltrain is just across the street
• Transit Score of 96, Walk Score of 88, Bike Score of 91
• HOA dues: $352.15