401 Harrison St. #4F
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Elegant Lifestyle at the Harrison
Address: 401 Harrison Street #4F
Community: One Rincon Hill and the Harrison
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Listed At: $1,325,000
Situated on Rincon Hill in the heart of South Beach, The Harrison is a stunning new development property located at 401 Harrison Street Residence 4F is an open-concept 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms condo that offers the finest in contemporary design. This dynamic fourth-floor elevation home features an open living/dining room with an expansive floor-to-ceiling window line and Siberian Oak floors; a chef-grade kitchen with a stainless steel Bertazzoni range, modern finishes, and premium appliances and fixtures; two generously-sized bedrooms with spacious closets and spa-like luxury bathrooms; and in-unit laundry.
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill are the structurally-unique high-rise condo towers of One Rincon Hill and The Harrison. Designed by the Chicago architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates in a late-modernist style, The Harrison (previously known as One Rincon Hill Tower 2) is a 49-story residential high-rise luxury apartment building with 298 homes. The tower resembles a linear glass curtain wall with a curved northeast side. Construction was completed in Spring 2014.
Ken Fulk, an acclaimed designer and mastermind of the overall feel and experience at the Harrison, provides an impression from the moment you enter the lobby. You will see his interior vision from the lobby, pantry, corridors, fitness center, and all the way up to Uncle Harry’s; each room ties together providing a unity of design along with a timeless feel of elegance and luxury. Homes offer sumptuous finishes such as sleek cabinetry, modern fixtures, and stainless steel appliances. Floor-to-ceiling insulated glass curtain walls offer panoramic views of the city or the Bay.
Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorperson, concierge, a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers, a full-size outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck, a gourmet barbecue area, and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set the Harrison and One Rincon Hill apart. It’s a great place to entertain guests or hold events with a catering kitchen and spacious hospitality room equipped with a high-definition DVD theater. The Harrison also features an upscale 3,800 sq. ft. sky lounge located on the 49th floor with views that will leave you breathless and in awe. A second 1,800 sq. ft. gym, exclusive to the Harrison residents, contains all of the latest equipment.
The Harrison is conveniently located on Rincon Hill next to the Bay Bridge access with easy access to freeways and close to the Embarcadero, the Financial District, AT&T ballpark, and plenty of restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Split and open floor plan in prime downtown San Francisco location
• Abundant natural light via large picture windows with downtown cityscape views
• Hand-selected interior finishes by acclaimed San Francisco designer Ken Fulk
• Chef’s kitchen with top-of-the-line Bertazzoni range; Sub-Zero refrigerator; polished white slab Carrara marble countertops and tiled backsplash; Ash Molina gray Studio Becker cabinetry; and Kohler fixtures
• Generously-sized bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, plush brand-new carpeting, and spacious closets with custom organizers
• Luxurious bathrooms with chevron honed-finished olive porcelain tile floors; custom brass and casted-glass wall sconces; Waterworks unlacquered brass fixtures; Decolav sink; and Starphire clear glass shower enclosures
• Diagonal-planked Siberian Oak floors in living areas, plush carpet in bedroom
• Storage unit and temperature/humidity-controlled wine storage unit in building
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car valet parking
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• 3,800 sq. ft. sky lounge located on the 49th floor
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers in One Rincon Hill plus a second 1,800 sq. ft. gym exclusive to the Harrison residents
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away
Photos are a virtual representation of the property staged with furniture. They are an approximation and not an actual representation of how the property currently looks.