401 Harrison St. #6A
1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,115 Sq. Ft.
Grand-Scale Condo with Den at the Harrison
Address: 401 Harrison Street #6A
Building: One Rincon Hill
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 1,115
Sold On: 02-Oct-2017
Situated on Rincon Hill in the heart of South Beach, 401 Harrison Street Residence 6A is a grand-scale 1 bedroom plus flex space/den, 1 bathroom condo that offers the finest in contemporary design touches and modern finishes by acclaimed designer Ken Fulk and a comprehensive list of indulgent amenities. This dynamic sixth-floor elevation home features an open living/dining room area with an expansive floor-to-ceiling window line and Siberian Oak floors; a chef-grade kitchen with stainless steel Bertazzoni range, modern finishes, and premium appliances and fixtures; and a generously-sized bedroom suite with a spacious closet and a spa-like luxury bathroom; and in-unit laundry. Enjoy convenient access to many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, local shops and bars, and amenities including a full-time concierge, valet, exclusive 1,800 sq. ft. fitness center, an outdoor pool with a beautifully landscaped garden deck, and the sensational Uncle Harry’s 49th-floor sky lounge.
Residence 6A’s elegant 1,115 sq. ft. floor plan opens into a charming entry foyer and a spacious and flexible room great as a media room, office, or guest area and leads to an expansive open-plan living and dining area with abundant light from a floor-to-ceiling window line. The chef-grade kitchen features the Harrison’s richly layered interior finishes hand selected by Ken Fulk, including polished white slab Carrara marble countertops and a tiled backsplash; best-in-class appliances including a built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator seamlessly integrated with Ash Molina gray custom cabinetry designed by Studio Becker; and a Bertazzoni gas range. The ample bedroom is one of the largest offered at the Harrison and features plush carpeting and copious closet space. A luxurious bathroom offers chevron honed-finished olive porcelain tile floors; custom brass and casted-glass wall sconces; a Starphire clear glass shower enclosure; and Waterworks unlacquered brass fixtures with a Decolav sink. Also included are an in-unit washer and dryer plus 1-car valet parking, a storage unit, and wine storage in the common areas.
Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorperson; concierge; a 5-star hotel-inspired grand salon and living room; a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers; a full-size outdoor pool with a beautifully landscaped garden deck; a gourmet barbecue area; and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set the Harrison and One Rincon Hill apart from other similar offerings. Entertain guests or hold events in the reservable catering kitchen and spacious hospitality room equipped with a high-definition DVD theater. The Harrison also features an upscale 3,800 sq. ft. sky lounge located on the 49th floor with breathtaking panoramas of the surrounding city. With public transportation at Folsom and Second Streets and the Embarcadero BART station within close proximity, the Harrison is the premiere destination for those seeking the ultimate in metropolitan luxury living with convenient commute times throughout the city and surrounding Bay Area.
• Grand-scale floor plan in prime downtown San Francisco location
• 1 bedroom plus den/flex space, 1 bathroom
• 1,115 sq. ft. per appraisal
• Abundant natural light via large picture windows with downtown cityscape views
• Hand-selected interior finishes by acclaimed San Francisco designer Ken Fulk
• Chef’s kitchen with top-of-the-line Bertazzoni range; Sub-Zero refrigerator; polished white slab Carrara marble countertops and tiled backsplash; Ash Molina gray Studio Becker cabinetry; and Kohler fixtures
• Generously-sized bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows, plush carpeting, and spacious closet with custom organizers
• Luxurious bathroom with chevron honed-finished olive porcelain tile floors; custom brass and casted-glass wall sconces; Waterworks unlacquered brass fixtures; Decolav sink; and a Starphire clear glass shower enclosure
• Diagonal-planked Siberian Oak floors in living areas, plush carpet in bedroom
• Storage unit and temperature/humidity controlled wine storage unit in building
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car valet parking
• Full-time doorperson and concierge
• Exclusive 1,800 sq. ft. fitness center with spa-inspired steam and shower rooms
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Uncle Harry’s 49th-floor sky lounge
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck and gourmet barbecue area
• The Embarcadero, AT&T Park, local shops, bars, restaurants, BART, and Muni station within close proximity