406 Orizaba Ave.
2 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Home for Sale 750 Sq. Ft.
406 Orizaba Ave.
Address: 406 Orizaba Avenue
Neighborhood: Ingleside Heights
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 750
Renovated Single-Family Home with Huge Backyard in Ingleside Heights
This updated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home in Ingleside Heights features an expansive lot with an extra-deep backyard. There is an open concept living/dining combination room on the main level with wonderful hardwood floors, dual pane windows, and a great outlook. The remodeled chef’s kitchen offers custom cabinetry, quartz counters, and new stainless steel appliances. Two bedrooms and an updated bath with custom tiles, a skylight, and premium fixtures complete the main floor.
On the entry level, there is a bonus room that has numerous options, including use as a guest bedroom, storage, or a family room. There are washer/dryer hookups and a private garage. Newer systems and additional updates make this the perfect turn-key home.
The prime Ingleside Heights address is convenient to San Francisco State University and City College, and the M Muni light rail line is just a block away. This wonderful residential enclave is also central to a Whole Foods on Ocean Avenue, the Ingleside Library, and freeways. Welcome home to Orizaba.
• Expansive lot with deep backyard
• 2 bedrooms plus bonus room, 1 bathroom
• 750 sq. ft. per tax records
• City views
• Open living/dining room
• Remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas oven/range, refrigerator, microwave
• Updated bathroom with shower-over-tub
• Bonus room on lower level
• Hardwood floors throughout living areas and bedrooms, carpet in bonus room
• Washer/dryer hookups
• 1-car garage plus storage
• Easy access to freeways and public transit: 2 blocks from Muni M light rail, walking distance to Balboa Park BART
• Parks nearby include Brooks Park, Brotherhood Open Space, and Lakeview and Ashton Mini Park
• Convenient access to SFSU and City College