425 1st St. #1307
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
One Rincon Hill 425 1st St. #1307
Address: 425 First Street #1307
Community: One Rincon Hill
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Sold On: 19-Jun-2015
This classic highly touted 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom 07 floor plan on the 13th floor with a glass-enclosed balcony provides one-of-kind panoramic views of both the downtown city skyline and Bay Bridge. Majestic, stunning views are showcased like artwork through its floor-to-ceiling insulated glass windows. Two unchallenged corner dual views to define your exceptional living at One Rincon Hill.
As one of the most popular floor plans at One Rincon Hill’s Tower One, you must see this generous open floor plan. Its northeast corner location gives the best of both worlds with an open floor plan, walk-in closet, spacious inset balcony, and a view that gives a sense of living above it all. Expansive views of all landmarks the city has to offer include the Golden Gate Bridge, the Marin Headlands, Alcatraz, and the Bay Bridge.
The One Rincon Hill development is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorman, a concierge, full service valet parking, a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers, a full-size outdoor pool with a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area, a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner, and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart. For pet lovers, One Rincon Hill is pet friendly.
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill’s prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Private balcony
• Kitchen features Italian Del Tongo cabinetry, granite counters, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch stainless steel appliances
• Bathroom features marble floors, granite counters, Italian cabinetry
• Cherry wood flooring in living areas and bedroom
• Floor-to-ceiling insulated windows
• Bosch washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car valet parking included
• 24-hour doorman and concierge
• Full service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away