425 1st St. #1602
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Views Abound at One Rincon Hill
Address: 425 First Street #1602
Community: One Rincon Hill and the Harrison
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Listed At: Withdrawn
Simply stunning is the only way to describe this sleek, modern, light-filled 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condominium with One Rincon Hill’s most popular floor plan, the 02. Upon entry you are engaged with an impressive foyer entrance where your most admired art pieces can be displayed. As you enter the living area, you see absolutely gorgeous southern bay views by day and unmatched glistening bay bridge light show views by night. This is a urban dweller’s dream home. You are above it all at One Rincon Hill.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condominium with a split floor plan and bamboo floors throughout the living areas and bedrooms has an expansive floor plan compared to neighboring units. What’s more, Unit #1602 has an impressive developer upgrade finish package, with modern-design granite in both the kitchen and bathrooms and an upgraded ergonomically-designed chef’s kitchen adorned with ultra-modern Bosch stainless steel appliances, sleek Italian del Tongo cabinetry, and a built-in breakfast bar.
The master suite offers a large walk-in closet and has dual vanities in the master bathroom. This contemporary home also offers outdoor living space, with a glass-lined balcony perfect for an evening glass of wine as you take in the San Francisco city life.
The One Rincon Hill development, perched atop One Rincon Hill, is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories, and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities set One Rincon Hill apart from all others, including a 24-hour doorperson; a concierge; full-service valet parking; a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers; a full-size 73-foot outdoor pool with a soothing spa; a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area; a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner; an outdoor fireplace lounge with comfortable seating; and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge.
One Rincon Hill is situated next to South Beach and the Financial District and is just blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain. Its prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are mere blocks away.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Southeastern exposure
• Kitchen features Italian Del Tongo cabinetry, granite counters, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch stainless steel appliances
• Bathroom features marble floors, granite counters, Italian cabinetry
• Bamboo flooring in living areas and bedrooms
• Floor-to-ceiling insulated windows
• Bosch washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car valet parking included
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Access to Uncle Harry’s lounge on the 49th floor of the Harrison
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away