425 1st St. #2605
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
One Rincon Hill 425 1st St. #2605
Address: 425 1st Street #2605
Building: One Rincon Hill
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
The popular “05” floor plan at the iconic One Rincon Hill is west-facing and is sure to impress anyone with magnificent city and Twin Peaks views. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo features floor-to-ceiling windows, a spacious walk-in closet, gorgeous walnut hardwood floors, granite kitchen and bathroom countertops, and well-known Bosch and Sub-Zero appliances.
The One Rincon Hill development is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorman, a concierge, full service valet parking, a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers, a full-size outdoor pool with a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area, a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner, and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart. For pet lovers, One Rincon Hill is pet friendly.
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill’s prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away.
• 24-hour doorman and concierge
• Full service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms & showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away