425 1st St. #3603
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
One Rincon Hill 425 1st St. #3603
Address: 425 1st Street #3603
Community: One Rincon Hill
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Luxury Condominium Located at the Top of One Rincon Hill
Investor Special: Unit is tenant occupied, leased for $4950 through February 2014.
Views above all are showcased in this beautifully decorated, highly coveted southwest corner 2 bedroom 2 bath plus outdoor patio at the top of One Rincon Hill. As you approach the living area you will see views and more views of San Francisco’s greatest landmarks, including AT&T Ballpark, Mission Bay, Marina, Potrero Hill, and Twin Peaks. Enjoy your morning coffee from your spacious balcony while you watch the upcoming America’s Cup competitions.
This sophisticated home features sensible upgrades including closet organizers and upgraded lighting. The chef’s dream kitchen is finished with sleek Italian del Tongo cabinetry, granite counter tops, upgraded tile splash, designer lighting and top-of-the-line appliances—Bosch stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer—as well as a stainless Sub-Zero refrigerator. The master suite includes a walk-in closet, a dual-vanity master bath with separate shower and deep soaking tub, and custom built designer window coverings.
Redefine urban sophistication! Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill are the structurally-unique high-rise condo towers of One Rincon Hill. Comprised of 14 townhouses and 695 condominiums, One Rincon Hill’s two towers will reach 45 and 60 stories respectively and offer spectacular vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Completed in 2008, One Rincon Hill is the most significant addition to the San Francisco skyline in 30 years.
• 24-hour doorman & concierge
• Full service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms & showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away