425 1st St. #4402
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Views Above All
Address: 425 First Street #4402
Community: One Rincon Hill and the Harrison
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Sold On: 08-Aug-2016
Breathtaking is an understatement when describing this premium entertainer’s dream home at prestigious One Rincon Hill. Unit 4402 at 425 First Street sits impressively perched 44 stories high above arguably one of the most beautiful skylines in the world. Shockingly gorgeous unobstructed panoramic views can be admired via floor-to-ceiling glass windows running around the unit’s perimeter; gaze out over San Francisco icons such as the Bay Bridge (with its nightly light display), AT&T Park (the Giants baseball stadium), the South Beach Marina, and Mission Bay (future location of the Warriors stadium).
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo features One Rincon Hill’s most popular “02” floor plan, floor-to-ceiling windows, a spacious walk-in closet, and gorgeous upgraded hardwood floors. What’s unique about this unit is the upgraded finishes that were installed. The unit showcases the rarely available “2B” package of designer upgrades including higher end fixtures in the kitchen; bevel-edged countertops and cabinets that are a different color scheme than the traditional standard package; and an upgraded version of the Sub-Zero refrigerator. The bathroom has upgraded marble floors and an upgraded granite countertop and shower backsplash, as well as a high-end shower and sink fixtures.
The One Rincon Hill development is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorman, a concierge, full service valet parking, a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers, a full-size outdoor pool with a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area, a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner, and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart. For pet lovers, One Rincon Hill is pet friendly.
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill’s prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom
• Kitchen features Italian Del Tongo cabinetry, granite counters, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch stainless steel appliances
• Master bedroom features walk-in closet
• Bathrooms feature marble floors, granite counters, Italian cabinetry
• Hardwood flooring in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• Floor-to-ceiling insulated windows
• Bosch washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car valet parking included
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away