425 1st St. #5101
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Views Above All at One Rincon Hill
Address: 425 First Street #5101
Building: One Rincon Hill
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Sold On: 24-Jul-2017
Enjoy unobstructed Bay Bridge views on the 51st floor of One Rincon Hill. Of over 300 units in the building, there are only 4 with this exact floor plan, making it a rare opportunity. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home offers bay views in the living/dining room, kitchen, and both bedrooms. The condo features an open floor plan, floor-to-ceiling windows, lots of natural light, and a gourmet kitchen with a Sub-Zero refrigerator and Bosch appliances including a gas cooktop. The home is completed with in-unit laundry and valet parking for one car.
The One Rincon Hill development, perched atop One Rincon Hill, is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories, and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities set One Rincon Hill apart from all others, including a 24-hour doorperson; a concierge; full-service valet parking; a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers; a full-size 73-foot outdoor pool with a soothing spa; a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area; a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner; an outdoor fireplace lounge with comfortable seating; and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge.
One Rincon Hill is situated next to South Beach and the Financial District and is just blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain. Its prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are mere blocks away.
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away