435 China Basin St. #326
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,342 Sq. Ft.
Modern Luxury Living at Madrone
Address: 435 China Basin Street #326
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,342
Listed At: Withdrawn
Residence #326 is an efficient 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo that offers exceptional living in a gorgeous setting. With over 1,300 sq. ft. of living space (1,342 per tax records), this modern home features an open gourmet kitchen that is ideal for entertaining. Floor-to-ceiling windows surround this sleek home which boasts hardwood floors, beautiful natural lighting, and great closet space. Luxurious finishes include a Bosch gas stove and dishwasher, a Thermador refrigerator, Caesarstone countertops, a tastefully tiled backsplash, and sleek European-inspired cabinetry.
The master bedroom suite includes a walk-in closet with built-in organizers and a master bathroom that features dual vanities. The second bedroom is perfect for a guest bedroom. Both bedrooms are on either side of the living room providing separation of space. Additional amenities include central A/C, a Whirlpool washer/dryer, and parking for one car.
Indulge in Madrone’s resort-like amenities including an open-air sun deck, 75-foot heated lap pool; fun-sized jacuzzi spa; resort-style steam room and sauna; outdoor grill and terrace lounge; social dining room with a catering kitchen; game room with flat screen TVs and billiards; private movie theater; state-of-the-art fitness studio; landscaped gardens and courtyard; attended lobby; and hotel-style reception area. The next mega Starbucks is opening downstairs in the building, conveniently allowing you to grab your morning cup of coffee or a muffin.
Madrone is located in the heart of Mission Bay, San Francisco’s newest, fastest-growing master-planned community that is welcoming new residents, retail, businesses, and parks every day. This luxurious Mission Bay building is just a few blocks from AT&T Park with easy access to freeways, the Embarcadero, Whole Foods, a gourmet Safeway, and several of San Francisco’s top restaurants.
• Open-air sun deck with 75-foot heated lap pool and jacuzzi spa
• Outdoor grill and terrace lounge
• State-of-the-art fitness studio
• Resort-style steam room and sauna
• Social dining room with catering kitchen
• Game room with flat screen TVs and billiards
• Private movie theater
• Business center
• Attended lobby and luxurious seating area
• Landscaped gardens and courtyard
• Gated parking
• Located close to public transportation with easy access to freeways 280/101, Caltrain and corporate shuttles
• Blocks from the AT&T stadium, UCSF campus, a farmer’s market, Safeway, Whole Foods, eateries, and nightlife