451 Donahue St. #301
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,021 Sq. Ft.
Light-Filled Corner Condo with Views
Address: 451 Donahue Street #301
Community: The Shipyard SF
Neighborhood: Hunters Point
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,021
HOA Dues: $523.53
Listed At: $749,000
Welcome to the Shipyard SF, San Francisco’s newest neighborhood offering vast green spaces, open-air art displays, and spectacular views. Just a few minutes drive from downtown San Francisco, the Shipyard offers modern residences in a historic location. Located on the second floor of the Merchant building, Residence 301 is a light-filled 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner unit featuring large windows and an open, flexible floor plan. This professionally designed condo exudes modern elegance. With generous living space and stylish finishes, you’ll enjoy a perfect setting for relaxing and entertaining.
Enjoy gatherings in the generously sized living/dining area graced by a kitchen island and huge windows. The sleek and stylish gourmet kitchen will inspire your inner chef with its quartz counters, Bosch stainless steel appliances, and large island with seating. The master suite offers its own bathroom plus a sizeable walk-in closet. Beautiful engineered oak hardwood floors and plenty of natural night flow through the home’s open and airy layout. Other special highlights include four Nest thermostats to control heating unit in each room; a GE washer/dryer; custom Hunter Douglas window treatments, an ADT alarm system, and keyless entry to the building and to the unit. You’ll also love the convenience of an off-street parking spot in this great developing neighborhood.
The Merchant building includes a terrace with a barbecue pit and outdoor seating on the fifth floor; a gym; a bicycle storage room. A nearby pocket park has barbecue areas that overlook the Bay of San Francisco. An amazing art path offers captivating vistas and expansive skyline views. Wander the park and enjoy the unique and eclectic art works by local artists. The Shipyard SF development offers free shuttle service to and from downtown, the Sunset district, and the Marina district, truly a great convenience for anyone working downtown. The complex also offers neighborhood surveillance 24/7 with video cameras and guards.
All of this is truly a unique offering just a few minutes to the Dogpatch, Mission Bay, and downtown San Francisco.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,021 sq. ft. (per tax records)
• Flexible open floor plan
• Courtyard views
• Modern European-style kitchen with high-end cabinetry; warm Caesarstone quartz countertops complimented with mosaic tile backsplash; and stainless steel Bosch appliances
• Master suite with large walk-in closet
• Second full bathroom with shower over tub
• Custom Hunter Douglas window treatments
• Smart home living with state-of-the-art Nest thermostat and smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Sustainable engineered oak hardwood floors throughout living areas and kitchen, carpet in bedrooms
• ADT alarm system installed
• Stackable washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car off-street parking
• Current HOA dues: $523.53 per month includes water, garbage, exterior maintenance and more
• Terrace with barbecue pit on fifth floor
• Fitness center
• Bike storage room
• Spacious courtyard with living wall
• Key fob entry to unit and building
• Trails within the Shipyard and along the Bay
• Neighborhood surveillance 24/7 including video cameras and guards
• Free shuttle to downtown, the Sunset, and the Marina
• Within minutes to Dogpatch, Mission Bay, and downtown San Francisco