451 Kansas St. #350
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Immaculate Home with Private Patio Now Available at The Potrero
Address: 451 Kansas Street #350
Building: The Potrero
Neighborhood: Potrero Hill
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home at The Potrero is the most coveted floor plan in the building with bedrooms on opposite sides of the living room, each with its own en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet. The layout provides flexible living for an owner-occupant or a savvy investor. This prime unit includes deeded parking, a coveted on-site storage unit, and over $50,000 in upgrades.
Impeccably kept, the home feels brand new and features numerous high-end finishes and fixtures. The condo includes rich Kahrs hardwood flooring, a Whirlpool washer and dryer, Hunter Douglas Silhouette/Luminette shades, energy-efficient LED overhead lighting, designer dimmers/faceplates, and custom-built closet organization systems.
The updated kitchen contains top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances including a Fisher & Paykel refrigerator and a GE Profile stove and dishwasher. Details include dark honed granite countertops, modern white/gray Studio Becker cabinetry, an architectural brushed stainless Grohe faucet, and an exquisite Lunada Bay handmade glass tile backsplash. The kitchen also features a sizeable walk-in pantry.
Both bathrooms have been recently renovated and include white Studio Becker vanities, white or gray marble counters, Kohler sinks, dove gray Italian tile, custom glass bath screens, Ginger sconces and hardware, and high-performance vents. The master bathroom’s floor is white/gray marble and the guest bathroom’s floor is Walker-Zanger anthracite tile. Cifial and Grohe chrome fixtures complete the high-end appeal.
The private patio is surrounded with lush bamboo offering extra privacy and is one of the rare deeded outdoor spaces in the building. The large patio offers ample room for grilling, entertaining, and relaxing. Included in the sale are numerous Flora Grubb plants and imported containers as well as custom-built steel planters.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Open living/dining room with hardwood flooring
• Updated kitchen with granite counters, high-end stainless steel appliances, and large pantry
• Custom-built shelving and cabinets
• Master bedroom has walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with dual sinks
• Second bedroom has two closets (one walk-in) and full bathroom which also can be accessed from foyer
• Fully renovated bathrooms feature high-end finishes
• Hunter Douglas window treatments
• Full-size Whirlpool washer and dryer in unit
• Deeded patio with lush bamboo, approx. 200 sq. ft. per owner
• Large deeded on-site storage unit
• Deeded one-car parking space
The Potrero was developed by well-known Lambert Development, whose projects include the finest of San Francisco luxury living including The Brannan, 50 Lansing, the Oriental Warehouse, and the Clocktower Lofts. Constructed with the highest grade materials by the well-respected Cannon Construction company, The Potrero offers residents superior living in the ideal location.
• Professionally maintained landscaped courtyards and mews
• Fitness center with yoga and Pilates equipment, weights, punching bag, and cardio machines
• Rooftop deck with breathtaking city views
• Whole Foods Market and newly remodeled Whole Foods Bistro at street level
• On-site professional HOA management
• Full-time maintenance manager
• Friendly community
The Potrero is conveniently located in one of San Francisco’s most quickly developing areas, near the San Francisco Design Center and the new UCSF campus. The Potrero also enjoys easy access to Mission Bay and downtown, or in the other direction, 16th Street BART and the famously hip Valencia corridor. You’re also just 3 blocks from the 18th Street commercial strip that gives Potrero Hill that “oasis in the urban jungle” feel. You couldn’t marry the urban, industrial, and neighborhood feel of San Francisco any better than in Potrero Hill. With several main bus lines and proximity to the freeways, the Third Street light rail, and Caltrain, this is the perfect commuter location.
• Conveniently located with easy freeway access to the I-280 and the I-101
• Great public transportation, including 22, 10 and 19 bus lines within a block and close proximity to Caltrain, BART, and Third Street Light Rail
• 18th Street shopping and eateries include Chez Papa, Goat Hill Pizza, Chez Maman, Pera, Sunflower, Papito, Farley’s, Umi, Aperto, and brunch sensation Plow
• Design Center area eateries and shopping include Live Sushi, Sally’s, Market and Rye, Tiptoes Nail Salon, Perry’s, Dos Pinas, Mason, Mercer Bar, and Eyes on You
• Nightlife includes Mighty, Yield Wine Bar, Parkside, Bottom of the Hill, and many others
• Other cultural outlets include Jackson Playground, Metronome Ballroom, Emily Cole Dance School, Potrero Branch Library, Anchor Brewing Company, and the San Francisco Design Center
• For the mind and body, enjoy Bakar Fitness Center, World Gym, Yoga Tree, and Centered Body
• Close proximity to prestigious schools such as the Culinary Arts School (SF Campus) as well as the California College of Arts make this a great investment not only for now, but for the future