480 Mission Bay Blvd. N #915
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Luxurious Condo with City and Bay Views at Madrone
Address: 480 Mission Bay Boulevard North #915
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
HOA Dues: $738
Sold On: 29-May-2015
Welcome to the spectacular unit #915 at Madrone! This northwest-facing 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo features views of the city skyline, the bay, and Madrone’s beautiful landscaping and pool.
The well-appointed chef’s kitchen is perfect for entertaining, with an extra-large countertop/bar that can seat 5 people. The premium kitchen finishes include a Bosch gas stove and dishwasher, Thermador refrigerator, Caesarstone countertops, a tastefully tiled backsplash, and sleek European-inspired cabinetry. The bedroom has a spacious walk-in closet, and the bathroom has tiled flooring and a shower over a tub.
A full-sized Whirlpool washer and dryer, air conditioning, and an abundance of closet space complete this spacious home. Throughout this residence, the finishes, fixtures and features match Madrone’s high standard of living.
World class amenities await you at Madrone. Enjoy the convenience of a 75-foot heated lap pool, fun-sized Jacuzzi spa, resort-style steam room and sauna, outdoor grill and lounge area, social dining room with a catering kitchen, game room with flat-screen TVs and billiards, private movie theater, state-of-the-art fitness studio, landscaped gardens and a courtyard, and an attended 24/7 lobby.
Enjoy Mission Bay’s fastest growing waterfront location with a master-planned community that is welcoming new residents, retail, businesses, and parks every day. This luxurious Mission Bay building is steps away from AT&T Park with easy access to freeways, the Embarcadero, Whole Foods, a gourmet Safeway, and several of San Francisco’s top restaurants.
• Modern 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo
• Light-filled with expansive windows
• Open kitchen with hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, and Caeasarstone countertops that opens into the living room
• Formal dining area
• Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
• Hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedroom
• Custom window treatments
• Full-sized Whirlpool washer and dryer in unit
• One parking space in garage included
• Storage included
• HOA dues: $738 per month
• Open-air sun deck with 75-foot heated lap pool and Jacuzzi spa
• Outdoor grill and terrace lounge
• State-of-the-art fitness studio
• Resort-style steam room and sauna
• Social dining room with catering kitchen
• Game room with flat-screen TVs and billiards
• Private movie theater
• Business center
• Attended lobby and luxurious seating area
• Landscaped gardens and courtyard
• Gated parking
• Located close to public transportation with easy access to 101/280
• AT&T stadium, UCSF campus, and plenty of restaurants and shopping