489 Harrison St. #305
2 BR + Den, 2.5 BA San Francisco Townhome for Sale 1,550 Sq. Ft.
One Rincon Hill 489 Harrison St. #305
Address: 489 Harrison Street #305
Building: One Rincon Hill
District: Rincon Hill
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Square Feet: 1,550
Introducing the Exclusive One Rincon Hill Townhome Collection
This stylish and hip Manhattan-style home offers exceptional living in a spectacular setting. This townhome features 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms plus a den, with over 1,550 sq. ft. of eloquent living space on two levels. Rarely on the market, this luxurious townhome located at One Rincon Hill offers all the convenience and livability of a single-family home in the heart of the One Rincon Hill community. One of only 4 homes with this floor plan, the unit’s generous layout features 2 private entrances and a private balcony with gorgeous city views.
The gracious floor plan flows with open areas perfect for today’s lifestyle of entertaining and contemporary living. The living/dining room is open to both the kitchen and the den. A gourmet kitchen includes ultra-premium Bosch appliances, sleek Del Tongo cabinetry, a designer backsplash, and granite counter tops, as well as a stainless steel Sub-Zero refrigerator. A half bathroom for guests is also on this level.
The impressive master suite boasts a balcony which is perfect for evening wine tastings while enjoying an impressive San Francisco skyline view. The master bath offers upgraded granite finishes and a separate shower and deep soaking tub. Both bedrooms feature abundant closet space.
Extra-high ceilings add charm, and a grand in-unit staircase is perfect to display your favorite art works. This gem of a home showcases numerous upgrades including premium hardwood flooring, a private security system, purposeful closet systems and designer wall treatments.
Enjoy the luxury of all One Rincon Hill’s amenities with convenient private access to the building pool, spa, and other outdoor amenities.
• Bi-level floor plan with private entrance
• Over 1,550 sq. ft. per developer
• Beautiful city views
• Gourmet kitchen with ultra-premium Bosch appliances, Del Tongo cabinetry, granite countertops, designer backsplash and stainless steel Sub-Zero refrigerator
• Master suite with walk-in closet and city views
• Balcony off master bedroom
• Master bath features upgraded granite finishes and separate shower and soaking tub
• Second bedroom and full bathroom
• Premium hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• Custom lighting and wall treatments
• Private security system installed
• Stacked washer/dryer in unit
• Valet parking
The One Rincon Hill development is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorman, a concierge, full service valet parking, a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers, a full-size outdoor pool with a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area, a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner, and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart. For pet lovers, One Rincon Hill is pet friendly.
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill’s prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away.
• 24-hour doorman and concierge
• Full service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away